Bug Report Thread

2Next

Comments

• DueradDuerad Registered Users 20 Posts
    Ok same as pike I can't upgrade drone weapons just keep looking crystals trying seems to have started when drone upgrades were lowered in cost
    I think bajancat hit it on the head I'm getting sync error 203105 my game restarts and half of the time crystals are gone but upgrade never works, it seems like it would be an easy fix
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    HANDLES: There is a problem with the Drone weapons upgrade process. To me, it looks like the cost values have gone down on the client - thanks - BUT the server still has the old, higher values. The result is a SYNC error when you try to fuse parts that exceed your crystal total based on the higher server totals.

It also means that if you do fuse, the delta crystal total will be removed from the player's vault the next time the game is restarted.

Please shut down the app, clear the device memory for the app and then relaunch. Do not delete the game.
    Thanks for the quick response Handles I've cleared the app twice now reinstalled from cloud then from app store but still have the same issue trying to upgrade drone weapons results in sync error 203105 and crystals gone I give up
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Having the same issues here. Randy59 playing on android Google.
  • ToogreysToogreys Registered Users 36 Posts
    Don't know if this has been reported or not but in the Campaign section. Under the Silencers missions in the free missions for the assault rifle there
    is a glitch. During the destroy property mission you get to the bottom of the staircase and when you go through the door to go into the next room you either go to black or bounce back into the previous room and freeze. You have to forfeit the mission to get out.
    Forgot to add I am using iPhone 6 fully updated and username is Toogreys.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Duerad wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick response Handles I've cleared the app twice now reinstalled from cloud then from app store but still have the same issue trying to upgrade drone weapons results in sync error 203105 and crystals gone I give up

What is your:

In game name:
    Device used:
    OS version on device:
  • PikePike Registered Users 14 Posts
    By the sounds of it, the problem is not going to be fixed because it does not affect a majority. Can I at least turn off my drone? If I can not upgrade it, it's useless.
    Hey Handles
    In game name: Duerad
    Device: Kindle fire hd 3rd generation
    I play contract killer under the same name on this device and have none of the same issues no chat lag, upgradable drone, etc.
    Thank
    Pike said:
    10-27-2015 02:37 PM
    By the sounds of it, the problem is not going to be fixed because it does not affect a majority. Can I at least turn off my drone? If I can not upgrade it, it's useless.
    Pike most people I've spoken to in chat has the same issue it doesn't seem isolated just not on all o.s.
    Can we please get some feedback on this issue it's quite frustrating again I play the mirror to this game CKS and use my drone with all its upgraded weapons I don't believe it's the device
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    On one of the short range support missions wher you have to destroy property, is messed up. When you get to the last door to go through, the shooter pushes the door open, then disappears into the black void. You then don't see him again until your time runs out. Can this be fixed?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Slow down and let the sentries get into position before you clear the first round
  • PaddyMagPaddyMag Registered Users 1 Posts
    In-Game Name:PaddyMag
    iTunes/Google Play/Amazon:Google Play
    Device: Samsung Note5
    OS Version:Android M

Description of the issue: Juggernaut missing body in game. Only head and gun display. Did not reinstall due to warning about possibly losing progress. Have a screen shot, but not sure how to upload from mobile device.
  • edwscfedwscf Registered Users 2 Posts
    hey guys , this is real ? http://forums.jetphotos.net/
  • edwscfedwscf Registered Users 2 Posts
  • D1G1TALD1G1TAL Registered Users 1 Posts
    In-Game Name: TERR0R15T
    iTunes/Google Play/Amazon: Google Play
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
    OS Version: 4.4.4

Description of the issue: After purchasing Gold it does not appear in the game. This never happened before because when I purchased Gold it was placed immediately into my game. This is frustrating. Please fix this. Thanks boss.