Price of base upgrades

Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
The price to upgrade the base in 9 is goofy. You increase your vault for 66k then it costs 97k to upgrade your health. Little help here please

Comments

• concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Randy59 wrote: »
    The price to upgrade the base in 9 is goofy. You increase your vault for 66k then it costs 97k to upgrade your health. Little help here please

The brain trust here have messed with the base upgrade prices:

They are as follows:

Base Economy - 66K, 75K, 84K, and 102K

Everything else - 91.29K, 96.39K, 100.98K and 102K

You have to upgrade base economy 3 times before you can upgrade Player Health, Guards or Turrets. They did some thing similar for Base Tier 8.
  • Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    Think I will wait to see if they fix it before any more upgrades. Already upgraded the first 3 economy levels
  • bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Randy59 wrote: »
    Think I will wait to see if they fix it before any more upgrades. Already upgraded the first 3 economy levels

To me, it looks like Glu's new 'strategy'. It was this way for both level 8 and 9 now. They force you to start with the economy upgrade and that needs to be maxed out before you can do anything else... unless you spend gold.

The issue lies in their (stupid) bot programming algorithm. Bots almost immediately jump to the highest base defense level, so until you're able to upgrade your HQ Health to keep pace, you're faced with very tough robot opponents and you had better be prepared for lots of defeats.

Now, if the same algorithm actually generated max payouts to go along with the max defences, there would at least be some incentive, but they don't. The result is a completely unfair approach to the gaming customers. (sorry, it's just my opinion)