Options

How can I regain my levels in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE rogue nation?

RightmanRightman Registered Users 1 Posts
I am playing this game up to level 40 & am in the sleepers stage. All of a sudden, I don't know how it happened, I just couldn't play the stage & it request me to download previous stages from London to the sleepers stage. Yet, every time I tried to download, it tells me that I need connectivity. Even though, I still play PvP regularly.
Please I need your help. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Rightman wrote: »
    I am playing this game up to level 40 & am in the sleepers stage. All of a sudden, I don't know how it happened, I just couldn't play the stage & it request me to download previous stages from London to the sleepers stage. Yet, every time I tried to download, it tells me that I need connectivity. Even though, I still play PvP regularly.
    Please I need your help. Thanks

The closest I've seen to this is when downloading a new region, if download speed was slow, it would time out before completing. I'd have to retry quickly and the download would pick up where it left off. The only other thoughts I'd have are to try:
    - closing the game completely and restarting your device
    - uninstall the game and reinstall (this action will not delete your game progress)

good luck, hope it gets sorted out.