Options

Moderator; Bugs Causing Win Streak Losses!

try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
Coming from Contract Killer: Sniper, I thought many of these problems might be fixed.

1. Freezing Controls. All controls still visible, but only the Pause icon and Med Pack icons work. The movement and fire/duck buttons are disabled. Only thing left is either run out of time, or Forfeit.

2. The Hole Into Hades. You run left or right, and find yourself dropping below the floor running down with no control. Same effect as the first problem, but you see the base floor above you getting smaller and smaller while still being shot from overhead.

Screenshot_2016-01-02-09-27-161.png

Both problems seem to come from a combination of trying to move, fire, duck and or changing initial direction. I assume the button query gets overwhelmed, then doesn't respond.

Result? You loose the battle, and win streak, and standing in either Global or just a point in League event.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Hey TRY_AGAIN ... following you around proves to be interesting reading :) Listen ... where are you at in MIRN progress wise? I have always suspected that these similar bugs in MIRN and CKS were never really fixed at all, we just moved past them. I've always maintained that MIRN is more of a clone of CKS than most realize and every problem and issue ever encountered in CKS will surface in MIRN eventually ... it's just a matter of time and game progress.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Tier 10 has been out for a while, 11 should be imminent. Drone maximum is 369K, but the largest I've seen in PvP is 51K. We are up for a x10.5 Gauss (aka Tesla) this week, 115.2K for 1 to 10, 96K for 11 to 30 and then parts. Next week should be a 10.5 Sniper which will round out this power suite.

I'm at Rank 4 right now, but I'm sure there will be some heavy spending this weekend, so fingers crossed.

What's weird about the falling through the floor and running down steps is that there are no stairways in this game! But, yes same problems, and so far no expectation of correction - they've trained me well.

But MIRN is still on Ver 1.0.1 so, much fewer surprises here - no Facebook, the old style of Agency (Clan) Event during Global for drone weapon parts and overall standing. You think they could port over some of the updates?
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Tier 10 has been out for a while, 11 should be imminent. Drone maximum is 369K, but the largest I've seen in PvP is 51K. We are up for a x10.5 Gauss (aka Tesla) this week, 115.2K for 1 to 10, 96K for 11 to 30 and then parts. Next week should be a 10.5 Sniper which will round out this power suite.

I'm at Rank 4 right now, but I'm sure there will be some heavy spending this weekend, so fingers crossed.

What's weird about the falling through the floor and running down steps is that there are no stairways in this game! But, yes same problems, and so far no expectation of correction - they've trained me well.

But MIRN is still on Ver 1.0.1 so, much fewer surprises here - no Facebook, the old style of Agency (Clan) Event during Global for drone weapon parts and overall standing. You think they could port over some of the updates?

Tier 10 was released on 12/23, which was 22 days after Tier 9 was released. Right now, I am expecting that the soonest Tier 11 will be released will be on 1/23, but more likely on 2/1, if they get back on schedule.

Hopefully, when Tier 11 is released, we will not have a repeat of all of the fiasco that we suffered with the Tier 10 release. Since the release of Tier 10, we have experienced videos that did not pay any of the "free" prizes. We did not receive our gold, equipment, double game cash or the 1 energy. To date, Customer Care is ignoring our tickets and nobody has been reimbursed.

For those of us that bought the 10.5 CHERUB SNIPER from the VIP, we were unable to upgrade the weapon, the upgrade screen would lock up the game and we would have to reboot.

In the last league play, the third day never started and we also experienced the same delay in the start of Global.

Now that we are at Tier 10, the same video issues that we have in CKS are starting to surface. So in other words, nothing has changed, just as you expected, Scorpion.

Then to top everything off, we have been complaining that the cost per drone level doubled in CKS, right now, my CKS drone is level 144/150. At level 144, it takes 1400xp to raise to level 145, or 1.75 of our 20.91M vaults.

The MIRN Brain Trust has decided that at drone level 84/120, it takes 635xp to raise the drone to level 85. 15xp cost us 80.25K crystals and our vaults only hold 157K. It takes 5.4 vaults to raise the drone from level 84 to level 85, just a ridiculous amount.
  • Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    Tier 10 was released on 12/23, which was 22 days after Tier 9 was released. Right now, I am expecting that the soonest Tier 11 will be released will be on 1/23, but more likely on 2/1, if they get back on schedule.

Hopefully, when Tier 11 is released, we will not have a repeat of all of the fiasco that we suffered with the Tier 10 release. Since the release of Tier 10, we have experienced videos that did not pay any of the "free" prizes. We did not receive our gold, equipment, double game cash or the 1 energy. To date, Customer Care is ignoring our tickets and nobody has been reimbursed.

For those of us that bought the 10.5 CHERUB SNIPER from the VIP, we were unable to upgrade the weapon, the upgrade screen would lock up the game and we would have to reboot.

In the last league play, the third day never started and we also experienced the same delay in the start of Global.

Now that we are at Tier 10, the same video issues that we have in CKS are starting to surface. So in other words, nothing has changed, just as you expected, Scorpion.

Then to top everything off, we have been complaining that the cost per drone level doubled in CKS, right now, my CKS drone is level 144/150. At level 144, it takes 1400xp to raise to level 145, or 1.75 of our 20.91M vaults.

The MIRN Brain Trust has decided that at drone level 84/120, it takes 635xp to raise the drone to level 85. 15xp cost us 80.25K crystals and our vaults only hold 157K. It takes 5.4 vaults to raise the drone from level 84 to level 85, just a ridiculous amount.

Don't forget about the ever present and straight forward "sorry, MIRN has stopped working"

OH, and in the missions, the invisible characters! Those are classic!

As for drone upgrade cost, Completely agree. I wouldn't be so ****ed about it if the stupid game bots (which seem to be the only PvP matches I get) would pay out more than 900-1500 crystals per match!!! I've gotten over 8K from a real player (once) and the game bots work against you. They payout peanuts, but are always fully maxed out on their defences...

COME ON GLU!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!!!!

I've been chatting with most of the top agencies that have been playing since the start. They're all talking about other games to go try because GLU doesn't listen.

I mean we got new content on the weekend for android and the only thing it changed was the stupid bot attack power... that went through the roof!!! but they still only payout about 1200 per match...
  • Options

Just so you don't get 'surprised' if/when you get there. You'll get a nice drone power uplift going from level 90-91. You'll be at 51 power at level 91. The next 3 drone level upgrades will take you to a power level of .... are you ready for it... 52, 53 and 54!!!!!

That's right about a million crystals needed for a power increase of ONE!!!

TIP: the cost of drone upgrade XP increases at level x1 (21, 31, 41, 51 etc...) So, when you're on the 10's, get as close to the upgrade as possible, and then do a max drone upgrade. It will end up saving you a few thousand crystals. Not much, but every bit helps.
  • Options
    Here's an old classic ported over from CKS, the missing direction buttons/locked controls.

Your choice? Either watch the timer run out, or forfeit the game. Thank you GLU, you seem to have fixed this on CKS, now it's MIRN's turn!

Screenshot_2016-01-21-15-33-37.png
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Here's an old classic ported over from CKS, the missing direction buttons/locked controls.

Your choice? Either watch the timer run out, or forfeit the game. Thank you GLU, you seem to have fixed this on CKS, now it's MIRN's turn!

Screenshot_2016-01-21-15-33-37.png

When this happened in CKS, it was my drone that usually saved the day. :) Small consolation though.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    When this happened in CKS, it was my drone that usually saved the day. :) Small consolation though.

Scorpion - Nice to see/read you again! I got fed up and walked away from CKS... yes, if the drone is strong enough, it can save the day... doesn't excuse the fact that the glitch still exists.

My current and most persistent issue with GLU is their complete and utter disregard for their customers (players). Everything they do works against the players. They just released level 11 yesterday. Their Bot players are already have maxed out defences and it takes over 200K crystals to upgrade anything, yet the Bot players only pay out 900-1700 crystals. This is my experience.

I was getting a few with higher payouts, but since lv11 came out, nothing over 2000... The only answers support gives back are "we've reported this to the dev team" and "the dev team will be releasing an upgrade to improve game performance"...

Just once, I'd like to see them take reported issues seriously and do something that favors the players.