CKS HQ, PvP Payouts Need to be Increased!

try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
The Data Crystal Payout average has not increased for the past 3 tiers released!

I'm still averaging 1400 to 1700 crystals during PvP battles, yet Tier and Weapon Upgrades have close to tripled in the last 3 levels. Having to save up to 157K for an upgrade is taking much longer than upgrades for Tier 6 and 7.

It will be very difficult to finish upgrading my base let along any upgrades for weapons or drones before the next region/base/level gets released.

Comments

• bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    The Data Crystal Payout average has not increased for the past 3 tiers released!

I'm still averaging 1400 to 1700 crystals during PvP battles, yet Tier and Weapon Upgrades have close to tripled in the last 3 levels. Having to save up to 157K for an upgrade is taking much longer than upgrades for Tier 6 and 7.

It will be very difficult to finish upgrading my base let along any upgrades for weapons or drones before the next region/base/level gets released.

Couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been bringing this up for over a month and finally got a support ticket response saying "it's been sent to the development team, please wait for a response"

Guess what, since I didn't respond in 5 days, the system automatically closed the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean what a joke!

on android, we got new content on the weekend. Guess what changed.... the stupid game bots got a steroid injection for their attack power!!! We got a game glitch that crashes the game and kills win streaks and lower pvp payouts for those bots... who are the only matches I ever seem to get.

Players that have been here since the start are all talking about leaving to go to other games... GLU, your CUSTOMERS have spoken. Wake up or we're gone!
    Just adding comments to show that I didn't jump straight to complaining....

I've tried the following:
    - upgrading weapons power
    - upgrading drone level
    - upgrading mission level
    - upgrading HQ level

Sometimes, after an upgrade, I do end up with bot PvP matches that pay out 2000-2400 crystals. Those only last for 3-10 matches then they're back to the 900-1500 range.

I've asked support what power combination is required to get better payouts. The only answer I received was "buy stronger weapons to get higher matched opponents. Higher opponents generate higher payouts."

Thanks tips! I was already at the highest weapon level and opponent level, so that advice was laughable.

I know some players seem to get matches that payout between 2000-2800 or higher crystals. What I don't know is what's different with their settings or if I can get similar payouts...

If memory serves, it was somewhere around here (level 11-12) when the payouts finally started to increase in CKS.

GLU - you need to consider your customers and give them a chance to compete. You created the framework and the need/desire to complete all these upgrades. All we're asking for is an opportunity to do so.

Last comment... I'm currently #16 on the overall android PvP list. I only mention this to illustrate that I'm drawing from nearly 10,000 PvP matches worth of experience. I've had that many matches and I haven't been able to get anywhere near keeping my drone upgrades in pace with the game releases. I mean really. If a player can't keep pace with that level of commitment, something is off...

INCREASE THE BOT PVP PAYOUTS!
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    bajacat, I couldn't agree more. I now have the two top 10 secondaries, and still the same stinking payouts.

But now the big problem, since the last content update to strengthen opponent defenses, all my PvP's are on the bleeding edge of win/loss. Much harder to avoid getting taken out before the finish. Just gets better and better... NOT.
    try_again wrote: »
    bajacat, I couldn't agree more. I now have the two top 10 secondaries, and still the same stinking payouts.

But now the big problem, since the last content update to strengthen opponent defenses, all my PvP's are on the bleeding edge of win/loss. Much harder to avoid getting taken out before the finish. Just gets better and better... NOT.

I've had an ongoing 'discussion' with the support team for over a month on this point. I saw a few payouts over the last week in the 4000-6000 range, but since lv11 came out yesterday, the Bots are maxed and the payouts are back to 900-1700.

Completely and utterly ridiculous! You can barely beat the trumped up bot defence, you need over 200K crystals to upgrade anything, yet you can barely get 1500 crystals IF you beat the bot...

Why doesn't GLU add a line to their start-up splash screen that says something like... "Welcome to GLU world. We don't care about you and you can't win, so don't bother playing"

sour grapes maybe, but they've been like this since the 2nd CKS release... the original game was cool, glitchy, but cool. Then they decided to screw the players and it hasn't gotten any better...
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I see from post #2, you've tried the suggestions by the player concerned. Must have been very difficult to upgrade stuff when payouts are just so stupidly low.

And yes, now we're into the 4th level update, AND STILL NO CHANGE IN PAYOUTS!

The game has now turned into a quagmire, with no ability to be able to advance by playing hard and upgrade base, weapons and drone. Sour grapes or not, GLU has finally crushed any enjoyment out of this game by taking away the pride of advancement.

Even payouts of the Heavy and Gauss crystal mission are woefully low. The starting missions are 8,020 crystals, in CKS the same Level 9 region payouts were 100,000 diamonds! More than a 10 to 1 higher ratio!

GLU IS SCREWING ALL PLAYERS OF MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION!
  • concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    I have been giving a lot of thought to this issue and I am going to have to disagree with everyone. While I would love to see larger vaults, I don't really think that is really the problem.

There is nothing wrong with the size of the vault payouts in MIRN. In fact, MIRN pays out better than CKS ever has. The problem is we are paying way too much when we are looking for a battle.

Here is my line of reasoning:

Right now, we were at a level in both games that makes it very easily to compare them.

In MIRN, we currently have 243K Max Vaults. In CKS, we have 20.91M Max Vaults.

In CKS, we are looking for battles with 400K to 450K vaults and occasionally, we are thrilled with a 500K+ vault. But we still see a lot of ****py vaults like 24K or 29K, or even 4,683. When we get these ridiculous vaults, we just hit the "Find A New Opponent" Button.

Taking these same vault sizes, down to MIRN, these vaults will be 4000 to 4500 vaults, with a 5000 vault thrown in. In MIRN, the ****py vaults become 240, 290 or even 47.

I, personally, have seen MIRN vaults in the 7,000 to 9,000 range. This would equate to CKS vaults of 700K to 900K which I have never seen and it goes without saying, I would love to see vaults of these sizes, in CKS.

As far as the max vault sizes, in CKS, it take around 3 battles to win 1M diamonds. For a free player, that means, 20 hours of play to fill the vault. Taking this down to MIRN, we would need vaults in the 4200 crystal range. These vaults are currently available, to us in MIRN.

So where is the problem? As I have stated, the problem is that in MIRN, we are having to spend WAY TOO MUCH money looking for battles.

In CKS, if I skip 20 battles, I have spent only 19,240 diamonds to win 350K+ diamonds. I can skip battles like this, all day long, without thinking twice about it.

However, in MIRN, even though, we start out at only 70 crystals, the cost mounts up way too fast.

If I skip 20 battles in MIRN, it will cost me 10,540 crystals, to win 5000. Ridiculous, to say the least. Even if I only skip 10 battles, I still have spent over 3700 crystals.

We, therefore, can not afford to skip MIRN battles until we find that vault that is worth battling for.

So, we should be demanding that the "Looking for Battle" costs are brought in line with the available vault sizes.

Just my opinion and having said this, I still need $3.00 to buy a cup of coffee at McDonalds. So much fo what my opinion is really worth.
    @concerned: well reasoned.

To summarize my issue, it's one of relativity. Revenue (pvp pots), Expense (upgrades), Tax (cost to find pvp) all need to be in sync, which they aren't. If the Bot payouts were kept smaller, fine. BUT, the cost of drone upgrades and the cost to get a PvP would need to come down to avoid the feeling of getting bent over the water trough without any lube... (sorry for the graphic description)...

So, I was making the assumption that Glu would not lower their cost of upgrades, so the easiest 'fix' was to increase the payouts.

Ultimately, the real issue is/was balance. I think that the balance is better at the moment than it was, so, even though it took WAY TOO LONG to happen, I'm glad that they made the adjustment.