Options

Player health decreases

Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
Why is player health decreasing after the latest base 13 download.My player health dropped 167000 points going from level 110 to level 111.

Comments

• Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Merc316 wrote: »
    Why is player health decreasing after the latest base 13 download.My player health dropped 167000 points going from level 110 to level 111.

wow, until this week, I never noticed a link between 'mission level' and player stats. (thanks to my agency for pointing that out)

I only noticed that there was a connection between level and cost per PvP opponent search. If there is a health drop when you go to 'the 1's' (like 101, 111 etc) then that would explain why it's so hard to win when new base levels come out.

It does make it important, then, to increase your level in order to gain your health back... which makes it more costly to find a PvP battle...

Way to go GLU, looks like you've forced us into another game tax that works against real players not using any mods.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Concerned and I should have posted this over here, link below, but a content update has fixed the health issue.

For details on how much it dropped, and screenshots;
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?203995-03-17-HEAVY-GLOBAL-(How-Are-We-Doing-)&p=441399&viewfull=1#post441399