Options

Upgrading drone weps

Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
Ok, I have been upgrading my drone weps. Today I got the healing Ray to 16.8 I think. I logged back on a little later and it was back to 15.2. It didn't give me my crystals back either. This has happened 2 more time since the 1st time. I noticed this happening with my rockets and machine gun the other day but I thought I was just mistaken. Now this has cost me hundreds of thousands of gems and I know they can't give them back because I can't hold all that was wasted in upgrading. I have reported it but no response yet. This is one of the reasons I quit playing for four months. If it continues without being fixed it will be my last run with this game.

Comments

• Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Deez73 wrote: »
    Ok, I have been upgrading my drone weps. Today I got the healing Ray to 16.8 I think. I logged back on a little later and it was back to 15.2. It didn't give me my crystals back either. This has happened 2 more time since the 1st time. I noticed this happening with my rockets and machine gun the other day but I thought I was just mistaken. Now this has cost me hundreds of thousands of gems and I know they can't give them back because I can't hold all that was wasted in upgrading. I have reported it but no response yet. This is one of the reasons I quit playing for four months. If it continues without being fixed it will be my last run with this game.

Hey, Deez73, great to hear from you again!

I had the exact same problem with upgraded weapons "sticking". After upgrade, they switch back to another lower power add-on, either after a few PVP's, or a restart. This happened to me when I reached 51K, and it took some time to fix.

Not sure exactly how I finally got it to stay put, but rest assured, you haven't lost crystals, the upgraded add-ons are still in your inventory! Searching for them is a hassle, but you didn't loose them.

What I think I did that seemed to work is strap on lower powered ones. Then reboot. They seemed to stay in place. Then I just tried coming up the next major step in power. This also worked. Finally I just added 1 of the highest ones I upgraded and that stuck too.

I hate to say, but it was a lot of trial and error, but my drone is now very stable and it hasn't happened since. So, good luck, I hope you can get them upgraded soon!
  • Options
    Deez73Deez73 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Thanks, I'm going to go search now. I have upgraded them back up since the post and they seemed to stay. May have just been some glitch or something