08/04 Global Event Delayed?

try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
No event so far, I guess the Server Maintenance, then repeat for bugs introduced at CKS delayed the roll out here?

Won't be able to check until I get home, so if some kind player would fill me in that it's started, it would be appreciated!

Should be Heavy event when it gets started. And a new tier/region/levels can't be far behind.

Good luck, shooters!

Comments

• MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Nothing yet as of 9:14 am AZ time...plus no server maintenance either. Its a "mystery" :)
    MJ
  • MaicojahnMaicojahn Registered Users 1 Posts
    13:44 aqui e nada de global ser iniciado. Que mudança a Glu esta por fazer agora? estou no aguardo ainda :confuso:
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Translated from Maicojahn, "here and no global start. What a change this by Glu doing now? I am still awaiting : confused :"

Yes, Mjulien, Maicojahn. Nothing, nada, zilch! And over 17 hours into the usual global. Did someone knock on the IT's door and say, "You Forgot To Switch On the EVENT!" First day is a bust!

Just making crystals, and no gun to earn. Not that short events are worth wasting med packs on. It's been ages since GLU screwed up the power of short weapons to the point they were practically unbeatable! But, I said that back in Tier 10, and looks like it will never change!
  • attitudeattitude Registered Users 19 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Translated from Maicojahn, "here and no global start. What a change this by Glu doing now? I am still awaiting : confused :"

Yes, Mjulien, Maicojahn. Nothing, nada, zilch! And over 17 hours into the usual global. Did someone knock on the IT's door and say, "You Forgot To Switch On the EVENT!" First day is a bust!

Just making crystals, and no gun to earn. Not that short events are worth wasting med packs on. It's been ages since GLU screwed up the power of short weapons to the point they were practically unbeatable! But, I said that back in Tier 10, and looks like it will never change!

Delay of global is one problem, but another problem is that you have not possibility to spend cristals...full HQ, full drone, full everything.. (must buy with ingame cash lower power wheapon to spend crystals for upgrading, and play to win minimum amount of crystals...slowly slowly all my old wheapon are "full"...and if you logout from game with 3.21 M crystals, in half an hour you'll be beaten 6-7-8 times - large amount of crystals rewards (more than 150k) are a magnet for fighters even way lower than you, but for that prize they spend a lot of "health"...I think global will start with 24 hours delay...at list I hope...!
    Well, lets face it, MIRN does need a face lift and tummy tuck...maybe they are synthesizing a nice new update for us that will put the game into "Server Maintenance." Who wants an update right in the middle of the global event??
    MJ
    attitude, hate to mention it, but there's always the Drone and campaigns to do over and over for energy vials - yuck!

Mjulien, if an update was only the case, I don't think GLU gets enough real cash from this game to consider that - even though it's a very close copy of CKS. Could do without Clan Wars, but there are some other nice features to be added.

2 hours into day 2, and still NO GLOBAL EVENT!

I should mention, I'm playing the Amazon download version, I assume the Google Play version is also without event? And, no telling if iTunes is playing or not, they have typically been the guinea pigs for first to get an update, or whatever's going on.
    2 hours into day 3. I think I can safely say GLU officially screwed the pooch on this one!
    2 hours into day 3. I think I can safely say GLU officially screwed the pooch on this one!

Yes...not happening.
    MJ
    Mjulien wrote: »
    Yes...not happening.

You'd think someone at GLU would play their own games and know what's going on.

This Global is officially never started and practically history now.
  • hendrahendra Registered Users 4 Posts
    Apakah ada yang tahu, mengapa sampai saat ini global event belum dimulai?
    hendra wrote: »
    Apakah ada yang tahu, mengapa sampai saat ini global event belum dimulai?
    "Does anyone know why until now global event has not started?"
    Ya , karena Glu lupa untuk memulainya.
    "Yes, because Glu forgot to start it."

And, they forgot to set up the League Events today, too.

Even though none of us made enough Combat Points to be in the Bronze League, Glu typically lets everyone play in a devalued Bronze event, IF THEY REMEMBER TO SET IT UP!

GLU - Asleep at the wheel. Keep your seat belts on, folks. Or, get off the vehicle.
    Ah..I think something is going to happen. Has anyone contacted customer care regarding this delay?
    MJ
    Brilliant job, GLU! One week straight of ignoring MIRN altogether.

No Prizes, No Milestones, No Gold, Guns, Crystals, or Energy Vials. No competition what so ever!

So, why am I playing this game? I guess for the lousy chat client, and a great Agency alone.

Mjulien, the report back from CC is, don't worry, we'll have a Global Event this week. I guess that's for the players that haven't already left the game?
    Saya akan menunggu Global Event pekan ini, jika tidak ada juga maka saya akan meninggalkan game ini.

Thanks try_again.
    Thanks for the update try_again! If you're in an agency alone...come over to soloplayers! What's your ID in MIRN, I will send invite? :cool:
    MJ
    Saya akan menunggu Global Event pekan ini, jika tidak ada juga maka saya akan meninggalkan game ini.

Thanks try_again.

"I will wait for Global Event this week , if there is no well then I will leave this game ."

I hear on iOS Combat Killer: Sniper, they gave out 50 gold to players for delaying a content update. No such luck here, I'm sure!
    "I will wait for Global Event this week , if there is no well then I will leave this game ."

I hear on iOS Combat Killer: Sniper, they gave out 50 gold to players for delaying a content update. No such luck here, I'm sure!

Baguslah jika ada kompensasi.
    Tapi seharusnya GLU memberi penjelasan atas apa yang terjadi.
  • attitudeattitude Registered Users 19 Posts
    Brilliant job, GLU! One week straight of ignoring MIRN altogether.

No Prizes, No Milestones, No Gold, Guns, Crystals, or Energy Vials. No competition what so ever!

So, why am I playing this game? I guess for the lousy chat client, and a great Agency alone.

Mjulien, the report back from CC is, don't worry, we'll have a Global Event this week. I guess that's for the players that haven't already left the game?

OMG another week without events??????????????
    Baguslah jika ada kompensasi.
    Tapi seharusnya GLU memberi penjelasan atas apa yang terjadi.

"That's good if there is compensation .
    But GLU should give an explanation for what happened ."

There used to be a moderator by the name of Handles. He was quite helpful here and relayed some inside information, but I fear he helped the community too much, and became too much a complaint relator to GLU that management got rid of him.

Now, there's no one to communicate with, and Customer Care only gives us meaningless canned statements.

attitude - I started a new thread for this weeks event. And shot off a flare if anyone at GLU is listening.