08/11 Global Events? Has GLU Support Stoped?

try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
As all of you know, last week there was no global event, and no league events.

And this morning has kicked off exactly the same as last week. Again, No Global Event!

This brings us to decision time, if GLU has stopped delivering weapons, the main prize of this game, is there a reason to continue? Also missing so far this week is a new Tier/Region/Level release. Most of the long time players have maxed out their Tier some time ago, and now most of their weapons are maxed out. There are even some with maxed out drones who haven't seen an update on those for a very long time. Sadly, even more have just stopped playing.

Question to GLU: Is this the end of development for new content for the game?

Comments

• attitudeattitude Registered Users 19 Posts
    what did i tell u about maxed out evething, now is better to play for low cristals ...this is not competition is only calculation ...maybe they want this...?!?!?!?!
    I think they want to stimulate fight between real players (not bots), because i see many peoples which spend gold to "revenge" other players, (they must have patience to find former attacker in hundreds of pages) and try in this kind of way to "egalize" situation for "top"...and wait for more "fighters" to reach the final level (ROMEO i think...) and after that they will start "something"...
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    attitude wrote: »
    what did i tell u about maxed out evething, now is better to play for low cristals ...this is not competition is only calculation ...maybe they want this...?!?!?!?!
    I think they want to stimulate fight between real players (not bots), because i see many peoples which spend gold to "revenge" other players, (they must have patience to find former attacker in hundreds of pages) and try in this kind of way to "egalize" situation for "top"...and wait for more "fighters" to reach the final level (ROMEO i think...) and after that they will start "something"...

If there's no incentive to earn new weapons, I can't see how GLU would make more money expecting players to just attack each other. My initial instinct is to just stop playing a game I've enjoyed for many months now.

The drone has been my last interest in upgrading, and repetitious campaigns have become it's downfall.
  • Mister DarkeMister Darke Registered Users 1 Posts
    *** glu?? No reason to play ur game again....
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    1 word...UNINSTALL
    MJ
    It's a done deal...gone from phone ...till fixed or I will just move on to KSB!
    MJ
    Day 9 of GLU's complete lack of attention to any event or update. The evidence is becoming overwhelming.

We're having a hard time keeping up the morale of the Agency, one member has left, and others are talking. It's hard to give optimism without substance. A very sad situation.
  • hendrahendra Registered Users 4 Posts
    Saya sudah uninstal
  • billoute720billoute720 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Bonjour.
    Toujours aucune explication après 2 week-end sans global event... Que se passe-t-il ???
    GLU avez-vous arrêté toute amélioration sur MIRN ? Ou ne s'agit-il que d'un problème momentané ?
    Merci d'avance pour votre réponse quelle qu'elle soit.
    Question from billoute720, "Hello.
    Still no explanation after two weekends without global event ... What's happening ???
    GLU have you stopped any improvement on MIRN ? Or is this just a temporary problem ?
    Thank you in advance for your response whatsoever."

Day 10, no change.

Customer Care message from an Agency member:

"The events were delayed in order to take care of an issue that needed to be taken care of."

This is like saying we didn't start the events because we were busy and didn't start them. It seems players are not even due a meaningful excuse. Is GLU running for a political position?
    try_again wrote: »
    Customer Care message from an Agency member:

"The events were delayed in order to take care of an issue that needed to be taken care of."

@try_again thanks for translation :)

Is this response coming from a GLU member or from a player ?
    Okay...I reinstalled! Lol
    MJ
    @try_again thanks for translation :)

Is this response coming from a GLU member or from a player ?

The message came from a member's reply from Customer Care submitted regarding the missing Global Event.

I should also have a reply coming very soon, ticket submitted Saturday. It will probably be a similar message without specifics.
    Ok thanks a lot try_again ☺
    I wrote Customer Care about 2 issues, the missing Global Events, and the delayed Tier 18 release with new region and levels. Here is their reply in quotes;

"We're sorry you're experiencing these issues.
    The team will launch it as soon as they're done with the final adjustments.
    We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you, and we appreciate your understanding as we continue to improve our customer experience."

As typical, not sure which issue they're referring too, sounds more like the region release than the Global Event. So, back to the waiting game.
    Indeed, we do not really know about what treats that response. And any delay is announced on the two subjects. So wait and see, as usual 😕.
    Thanks a lot again try_again ☺