Uh....do we have a 4th event for the 17.5 weapons?

MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
It's seems like a Deja vu of 6 or so weeks ago....going strong and then boom....nuthin' but VIP. What is going on Mr. GLU MOBILE?
MJ

Comments

• try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Mjulien wrote: »
    It's seems like a Deja vu of 6 or so weeks ago....going strong and then boom....nuthin' but VIP. What is going on Mr. GLU MOBILE?

My mind must really be gone after almost 12 weeks of no new events, but...

Weren't we only on X16.5 weapons? I know they are tempting us with higher rated ones in the Store and VIP enticements, but as I recall, all 4 of my weapons are 1 level down from what you're calling for? (I even have 4 16.5 heavies.)

Example, I know the Store yesterday was offering a 17.0 Gauss for 640 Gold. Guess what? I'm gonna buy it with nothing to upgrade, or no new event to compete in??? Just throw my gold into the useless bin?

Even the ****py repeat events that lasted a full weapon cycle were rigged with the opening of the event already being populated with ending scores from some past date, and most of those guys never bothered to put one PVP to their name to reset their score. At least this happened on lazy Amazon Global where players have left in droves!
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Nope...they were all 17.5 weapons...vip is 18.5 at the top. I'm out.
    MJ
    Everyone in my clan has 17.5x Sniper, Assault, and Heavy. The last Gauss in Global was a 16.5x, which is why I saw the higher power one in the store a couple times. Some won the silver league 1st place prize of a 17.5x Gauss. Nothing for us in the 18.5 range.

I think we are now into our 5th month of no events, just an occasional Store item, and VIP. MIRN has become a ghost town of activity. It would be wonderful if Customer Care could give something other than Events Are Coming, Something Big, or Stay Tuned. Maybe a date would help?

Our Agency has a core of players waiting to spend money as soon as new events pop up. We even picked up a few players during this hiatus. GLU, Pease give us a sign of something new? We are on life support, code blue!
  • MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    It's over....I've had it unistalled for months now.
    MJ
  • ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    To be honest, Glu not releasing new base tiers, regions, and events is a good thing for most players because most players don't have maxed guns, bases, and drones. I play on the iOS platform under the username sageofsixpaths and recently (about a few months ago), my game stopped loading. This happened while tier 14 was the latest tier and I was on the all time leader board. Now, according to my agents and officers (I led the Avallach agency), I'm no longer in the all time leader board. However, that was the least of my concerns (although I imagine with no new events, top all time players probably are considering dropping the game). What has me concerned are the new guns and bases that got released while my profile was out of commission - in particular, how long it'll take to get caught back up again. I tried to make a new profile (I remembered to take screenshots of my old profile before reinstalling the game) and luckily the game finally loaded up (I tried this when tier 16 came out). So, now I'm doing the tutorials all over again and am hoping that I can recover my old profile to make catching up easier. I plan to have my new username be crystaljackers. Hopefully, Glu holds off releasing new stuff in MIRN for a while longer - a year or two couldn't hurt. :)
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
    Update: Got my old profile back. Forgot to create a pvp username before sending the request to recover my old profile so I have a randomized agent username. Oh, well. The name doesn't really matter to me. My cp, guns, base, drone, level, progress, and et cetera are all that matters to me. Now I'm back in action and catching up on the missed base tiers (15, 16, and 17). Unfortunately, there hasn't been any new events since I've returned but on the bright side, no new base tiers, campaign regions, nor drone levels have been released since my official return to the game. Also, with no events going on, iOS players in the top 20 all time are barely playing the game anymore or have stopped playing entirely, possibly to completely move over to CKS. Sadly, everyone in the top 20, except for Sidmad, has a maxed base and drone.
    Update: Got my old profile back. Forgot to create a pvp username before sending the request to recover my old profile so I have a randomized agent username. Oh, well. The name doesn't really matter to me. My cp, guns, base, drone, level, progress, and et cetera are all that matters to me. Now I'm back in action and catching up on the missed base tiers (15, 16, and 17). Unfortunately, there hasn't been any new events since I've returned but on the bright side, no new base tiers, campaign regions, nor drone levels have been released since my official return to the game. Also, with no events going on, iOS players in the top 20 all time are barely playing the game anymore or have stopped playing entirely, possibly to completely move over to CKS. Sadly, everyone in the top 20, except for Sidmad, has a maxed base and drone.

All power to you for finding a bright side in a dead game. Yes, I'm one of those maxed out players checking every once in a while to see if GLU might revive this game like they claimed in Customer Care to me on several occasions. But great that CC did revive your account!

The thought came to my that you may be "playing with yourself" since almost no one else even tries anymore, but I won't go there, lol. After you max out everything, then what's your goal?
    It is true that the game is dead but I enjoy shooting people in my free time, even if the only things I'm getting from them are crystals and combat points. After I max out everything, my goal is to be number one on the all time leader-board and help the 2nd place agency welldone (that accepted me last night) beat sealteam6 on the all time agency leader-board. First place individually is lexa1971 at 75,420 cp and I'm in 51st currently at 37,859 cp. As for the agencies, sealteam6 is currently at 871,594 cp while welldone is currently at 854,104 cp. I'm far from being done with this game. Since I came back to CKS to find out that it's almost impossible to win weapons now without a ton of event coins and gold, MIRN is kind of my main shooting game now. I'm stuck in CKS at level 243 with a tier 26 base, 24.5 guns, a level 209 drone, and very little chips to upgrade the tech power on my guns (since I don't want MCUs in all my PVP bot matches). All I can do in CKS is just gather diamonds, play PVP for my clan, get killed in 90%+ of the clan wars I play, level up very slowly either by open contracts or upgrading my primary guns (which I don't want to do unless I can constantly get better secondaries), work on my base, guns, and drone (also very slowly since I don't want to battle players with MCUs - specifically, the OMEGA-5s in short range), and get gold, nanocrystals, drone modules, robotokens, and event coins very slowly, where I would use my coins and gold to win guns many years from now (with the hope that the game still has events by then). With the game now structured as it is, I feel like I have to save up over 999 quadrillion gold and event coins to even have any chance to win a fresh set of guns. Silver league is impossible to get on free energy now during invasion globals (but pays 300 gold for hitting 6,000 ap during league, which again can't be done on just free energy), gold league needs a lot more gold and/or event coins to get (but pays 100 gold during global and 600 during league at 18,000 ap), and bronze league is still giving sad amounts of gold (100 if you don't qualify for bronze league milestone and 200 if you do with the chance to win parts). Everyone rushes violently for parts now that the first place prize in silver league gives the same gun parts as second-twentieth place, so it's no longer possible to win guns on free energy or a small amount of refills. During normal leagues, the gold payouts still remain low: 100 for silver and gold league and 50 for bronze, although at 1,000 ap they're easier to obtain. All in all, a dead game is picking up more interest for me than a live one simply because I know I can eventually catch up in MIRN - in CKS, I'm hopelessly running into an infinite spiral of new base tiers every 3 weeks, new drone levels every 9 weeks, new robots/MCUs that continue to screw me over in clan wars, and unlimited health levels to gain.
  • Agent7RockyAgent7Rocky Registered Users 292 Posts
    Nice ...
    Keep climbing...I'm also in second place agency ..But left the game
    Check mrmissf
    So Jao 
    Okay I will! Are you an iOS player too? By the way, here are some stats on the MIRN chaos happening there right now:
    My Player Level: 160/160
    Base: Tier 17 @ 11.8M/11.8M power
    Drone: Level 115/150 (215K/2.95M power) with 79/1,115 xp
    Individual Rank: 36th at 42,144 cp (20th [beobeo] at 47,420 cp and 1st [lexa1971] at 75,451 cp: Gaps between these players and me are 5,276 cp and 33,307 cp respectively)
    Agency: Welldone
    Agency Rank: 2nd (881,368 cp - 1st is still ST6 at 896,544 cp: Gap is 15,176 cp)
    As Mr. Scorpion says, "Good luck and good hunting!" (correct me if I'm wrong) :)