agency event

AbeeraNaseemAbeeraNaseem Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
My agency event can't started as next season coming soon written there

Comments

• ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    It's going to stay like that until the game gets updated, which is never. My advice to you is to enjoy the game, watch lots of videos for gold when you can, and max out your base, drone, and guns. This game has died before Contract Killer Sniper did, but nonetheless, I still enjoy playing this game. :)
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
  • HansonStanleyHansonStanley Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I thought am the only one experiencing on my agency. Please they should update this game so we can enjoy those cool agency events.
  • timelinetimeline Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    They must be emotionally and physically strong, and able to be unaffected by what they see, whether in the past or in the future. retro games
  • Jaces1943Jaces1943 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is likely a feature of the platform or game you are using and is intended to prepare the system for the new season. In this situation, you may need to wait until the new season begins before you can start your event. Try checking the platform or game's official website or support channels for information on when the bitlife season will begin and if there are any updates on the availability of the event.