Transfer game profile

arunindianarunindian Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
How can i transfer my old game profile in new cellphone..my old cellphone is damage....i want to play mirn in new cellphone with my old game profile

Comments

• JEBULA007JEBULA007 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Sabes como hacerlo?  Pasar el juego de un celular a otro? 
  • milkbosamilkbosa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How far can you go before hitting rock bottom? Slope, a new arcade game from Y8 games, challenges you to roll down the slope for as long as you can without falling off the edge or hitting any obstacles along the way. Prepare for a serious speed boost as you fall downhill on the seemingly endless surface. Even if you play it a few dozen times in a row, you will have the desire to improve. Another significant advantage of the Slope Game is the new method of logging in under your own nickname and competing on the number of points with other players.
  • salmawisokysalmawisoky Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Drift Boss is a famous drifting game. In the game, you will have the opportunity to control your car on endless roads full of difficult turns and collisions. The game sounds simple but it takes a lot of practice to be able to drift well around corners. Join the game now to prove that you are the best racer and score the most points.