increasing vulgarity in global chat

rdj007rdj007 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
there are too many people who use  too much vulgar and bad word in their conversation toward other player pls resolve this problem as soon as possible

Comments

• COMMANDOAGENTCOMMANDOAGENT Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Yes you are right there are too many people's who use bad word toward other players.
    They do not respect other. But I'm good person in the world .
    And also i don't like these things.
    I'm sweet simple boy.
    And you are my good friend ☺😊
  • COMMANDOAGENTCOMMANDOAGENT Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Hello
    How are you my friend.
    Please reply me back 😙😘😚
  • timelinetimeline Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Great information, I will recommend it to my friends for them to check out. Thanks for sharing! If you have more time, please visit: foodle
  • GandursGandurs Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
     If you are the target of online harassment, report the behavior to the platform or service where the conversation is taking place. This can help the platform geometry dash lite take appropriate action.

• rameenkhan89rameenkhan89 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Are you curious about your Rice Purity Score? Look no further! It's a fascinating way to assess different aspects of your life and see how you measure up. Don't miss the chance to discover your score and share it with your friends. Enjoy the journey!

Are you looking for an enhanced Instagram experience? Look no further! Instander APK is the answer. With this powerful download instander, you'll unlock a whole new level of features and functionality. Explore the world of Instander APK and take your Instagram usage to the next level!

Looking for an exciting Android experience? Look no further than İnat BOX APK! This powerful APK from the official İnat BOX website offers a plethora of features and optimizations that will take your device to the next level. Discover a new world of possibilities and elevate your Android usage with İnat BOX APK!

Unleash the power of Arceus X download! I recently tried out the incredible features of Arceus X and it has completely transformed my gaming experience. The advanced gameplay enhancements and stunning graphics make it a must-have for any gaming enthusiast. Level up your gaming with Arceus X

Great website for ChatGPT download! I found everything I needed at download gpt. It's the perfect platform to access and explore ChatGPT. Highly recommended!

• ModApk14ModApk14 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Discover the world of modded APKs at https://modfunda.com ! Get ready to elevate your app and gaming experience with our vast collection of mods. From enhanced features to exciting updates, we have everything you need in one place.
  • 9animes9animes Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Check out '9anime' for an unbeatable anime experience. Their vast collection and easy-to-navigate interface will not disappoint you. Highly recommended!
  • burselbursel Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is a really great site. Thanks for your sharing. burun estetiği fiyatları 2023