New iPhone equals to start from the beginning?

ZennaldZennald Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi, I recently damaged my iPhone and thanks to AppleCare+, I got a 1 to 1 replacement for a fee. After doing a phone restore, I start up BGI and realise I have to start from the beginning. My game data is gone! Is there any way I can get my characters back? I won't be getting the original iPhone back ever. Please advise. Thank you.

Best regards,
Zennald

Comments

• masterettmasterett Registered Users 32 Posts
    Zennald wrote: »
    Hi, I recently damaged my iPhone and thanks to AppleCare+, I got a 1 to 1 replacement for a fee. After doing a phone restore, I start up BGI and realise I have to start from the beginning. My game data is gone! Is there any way I can get my characters back? I won't be getting the original iPhone back ever. Please advise. Thank you.

Best regards,
    Zennald

Had the same issue, i wanted to restore to new device. don't work atm with either itunes backup or icloud.

Just have to wait...but ofc you can send a ticket to glu to ask them transfer you account to new device.

I got this response from glu after 35 days:
    ---
    Adam | December 24, 2014 | 00:30 +0100

Adam | December 24, 2014 | 00:30 +0100
    We don't have information about the soft launch and as far as I know an iCloud component isn't implemented as yet, but you could try backing everything up to itunes and restoring to the new device. I do not know if this will work but you could give it a try.

We will know more when the 1.0 version is out and released worldwide.
    ---
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    I had uninstalled blood and glory for 2 months and reinstalled mine with no loss of character or equipment.you need to have icloud on but also have 2 or more Glû games installed as they will keep a multi game user in there database