Options

Gladiator most worst skill Blade Storm has big problem here

HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
Guys i been trying this gladiator for sometime and i found most worst of his skill power is Blade storm this stupid skill may causing you lost life or even loosing health worst after you pressing this button cause it may harm your hero health base on we3 skill all monster demons are stunt during this blade storm on ew3 that is no problem for sure mean there could not attack us during this skill where unleash and we can pressing as quite a well.
but in this current version gladiator use blade storm and hit out this skill you know what? these enemy attack us during our hero busying preforming a action blade storm cannot move or run avoid there hitting us from monster or demons so this is major problem dude please admin be reconsider this feedback hero skill

Comments

• Options
    fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
    it is thus safer to use this skill while the enemy is stunned. of course when performing this skill the enemies can attack you. i don't see any problem with it.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    fred5353 wrote: »
    it is thus safer to use this skill while the enemy is stunned. of course when performing this skill the enemies can attack you. i don't see any problem with it.

if you compare copycat from ew3 the monster never ever attack back at u just because this B&G immortals has change the rule so which is mean the stunning during performing this skill of storm blade monster are take no chances attack or move unless u are not from player ew3 then nothing to said about it