FREE GEMS for helping the community! Limited Time

SpaznickSpaznick Registered Users 6 Posts
BGI_Header_zpsbbb4fdee.jpg

Hail Heroes of the realm! Interested in some FREE Gems?

We are ramping up for the world wide launch of BG:I, and we need your help! We would love to get some general guides and FAQs created by you, the community ;)

From now until the 20th of February 2015, post your own thread covering one of the following topics (including pictures in the guide would also be a great help). Top threads/guides will be chosen, stickied & the topic creators will receive FREE Gems!

Better yet, you will be helping new players learn the ropes/tricks :)

What are the prizes?

If your thread is chosen and stickied you will be rewarded with 500 Gems

If your thread is considered a runner up, will be rewarded a Senator Tribute

Runner up means there was a good amount of content, it was useful, but was ultimately not chosen as the winning thread

So what are the primary topics to cover?

• New player guide (getting started)

• How fusion, Evo works
-Gear
-Medallions, Runes

• How guilds work

• Tips and Tricks regarding stats, leveling and general game play stuff

What if I want to cover something that is not on the list?

That’s fine, if you think of something we missed and it is a valuable add, we will add it to the sticky list.

There may be multiple stickied threads if warranted (multiple 500 gem prizes), so go deep and detailed, yet keep it digestible and easy to read.

Best to break out the topics as separate threads for ease of navigation.

There were several posts, mine wasn't chosen as a winner QQ..

We chose those we felt best covered the material and were easiest to digest, not all threads will win.

Here is an example guide (feel free to be much more thorough).

Prizes will be distributed before the 6th of March 2015. Notifications will be sent via PM to the winners, whom will need to provide us account names etc to award prizes.

Comments

• Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Thhis is something nice and new, well from my side I will mention few tips for new games that will help them progress faster:To start with focus on one hero at a time, select your favorite and start playing till oh reach at least level 10 then move to the other, this way all three hero's will level up together, it is a big mistake playing only one hero, we all learned our lesson in EW3
    - Gems as usual are the most precious bit in this game they are generous, keep checking your daily freevideos and promotions, collect gems but dont use yet as you will need them later on, the same applies for potions.
    - Once you get your preferred weapon, keep farming the same area for regents to evolve, its simple and easy.
    - Participate in every event as tributes are important too for you and for the guild to level up.
    - Seek help in town chat, many good players are often online.
    - Do all your daily quests (If possible).
    - Donate to level up your guild, the more you level up, the more members you can have, coins are the key plus tributes.
    - Increase your item find from the beginning of the game, this will make the drops better.

Have fun and share new drops, tips in town chat.....
  • fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I suggest to make the response from users only visible to admin and the writer, so that everyone's answer is confidential.
  • Mdcam21stMdcam21st Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
    Good game for play it
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Best lvl to spin tribute is lvl 26 then farm till lvl 36
  • YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    I don't really think a gem-give-a-way-a-thon is really anything other than dumping gems into accounts to spruce up tournament VP (assuming thats what they would be mainly used for by winners). The players in this game seem to all know the workings of this game all too well, moving from one game to another with identical setup doesn't need guides for most players.
  • LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    Younerfedit want some cheese? Cause you have ALOT of w(h)ine
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$$ We ARE ON STRIKE!!! Pass This on!!!