Options

Guild logos

XxSGxXXxSGxX Registered Users 25 Posts
hi mods ,itzit possible to add on guild logos beside our guild name with logos that breaks down with guild ranks to chose from , most of the games have this options i hope bgi can have it too , it would be nice to have a guild memo or something like guild board so we can leave a messsage to our guild followers please take this into pritory suggestion thanks im advance to mods n admins

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I like the idea have having guild logos. Going to suggest this to the team.
  • Options
    Thank you mobs and can u pls help i cannot log in to game after updates pls help any remedy
  • Options
    My acc ign XxSGxX bgi lvl50 1.6kgems i cannot log in after doing the updates pls responce tis issue asap Tq mods
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    This thread is about a suggestion to have guild logos implemented, not exactly the place to bring up your game issue as it is off topic.
  • Options
    sorry mod u may removed the last two threads post by me
  • Options
    covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    I really like the idea of using guild logos... maybe this will stimulate the peoples creativity and team participation. This game can be great if it will stimulate players participation in other type of events (like guild donation for getting some weekly guild prizes).
    Note: Please do not make guilds of 100 players, this ruins the in game interaction.

One logo added just for fun, no hard feeling guys

cGoMcQ.png
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • Options
    mods are goining to suggest to the team hopefully i can win some gems in BG:I ign XxSGxX
  • Options
    covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    XxSGxX wrote: »
    mods are goining to suggest to the team hopefully i can win some gems in BG:I ign XxSGxX

Millions of gems... wish you luck !!!

Actually this is not a bad idea... you can use players improvement ideas and if pays off you can award them some gems based on the estimated gain provided (a lot of companies are using this king of incentive). Agree that should be original suggestions not like new map or new gear...

I can only imagine how the game will look if you'll implement only 10% of the suggestions provided by users.
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO