Options

Im getting angry

HansaHansa Registered Users 26 Posts
I really borred i get before 2 days ro my birthday 200€ giftcards i donate them to this game and reciving nothing -.- and its the only game that i didnt recive my diamonds and i not understand why handles and adam dosent help me they helped me whit my 50.-€ donation its the difrent amout the problem why u not helping me im really borred i wont donate again 0.01 cent i sweaar im so hard ****ed my ios its problem o med higher than ios 7 i got ios8.1.2 my phone isnt jailbroken i got whit no one game problem whit donation thats the obly one game that i get problems im so ****ed -.- and again sry for my englisch

And handles and andam plz dont understand wrong i dont wana disrepect u or somthing but u helped me whit 50.- donations but whit this 200 u wont help me i kontakted customer to but im bored whit waiting waiting waiting

I swear im nebver again gona donate 0.01 cent

Comments

• Options
    I want my diamonds that i donated for why u helped me last time who i had same problem whit 50€ donation its the problem cuz i donated this time more omg ��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������
  • Options
    YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    Handles is safekeeping all 45,297 of them...

IMG_0049_zps19b51a30.png
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Yes, all your gem are belong to me.

But on a serious note, you need to contact Customer Care to get issues such as these fixed. I cannot fix this over the forum.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Yes, all your gem are belong to me.

Nothing to add here except LOL.
  • Options
    I kontakted a customer but i mean u can send me my gems til they get cleared i mean i donated so what u want more ? I want my gems cuz i donated 200€
  • Options
    Sir wha i not geting my gems last time i didnt recive my 50.-€ donation and handles sended me 5200 gems
  • Options
    I tell u what the problem is u just not wanna give me my gems that i donated for its what ur want that i quit this game ?? Thats just not feair becouse ur game has a bugg whit donations and i not recive my donation u not sending me my gems
  • Options
    Okeyy habdles u wonn just be haüpy now i nevver again wil donate and i delete all glu games so now just bee hapy i hope u reached that what u wanted cuz i will nevver again post any threads and belive i nevver again wil donate im done whit glu games only whit glu games i got problems to donate im done whit glu games at this time i hate glu games
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I have already informed you that I had contacted Customer Care about your issue and that I cannot help you with this type of issue over the forum.

I have not given you any gems. The previous issue you are referring to was handled by the Customer Care team.
  • Options
    How u wana help me than give me ur nummber i will call u or give me this nob custom care nummer i call them i want my fucing gems that i donated for fucing custom cares
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Hansa dude. You need to calm down a bit. So many posts and mail to CC within a few hours wount get you nowhere.
    Some people have to wait weeks before getting something like this resolved. But they will eventually help you in the customer care and send you your gems.

Handles and the others here are forum admins and if he helped you last time then that was a nice gesture of him but thats not really his job. And 5200 gems for 50€? You got a nice freaking help there, lol.

Anyways, hope this gets resolved soon.
  • Options
    Sir digital i know but i told myparents 3 days a go i want for my birthday 200€ giftcards so i can donate for the hammer tributes so i get maybe my set of phobos and now i cant get it anymore cuz the event is done and are u digital guild leader in the guild that i am ??
  • Options
    Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Be patient and dont be afraid. There will be another event with donation.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Yeah I know and understand your frustration, it sux. But atleast this isn't as "urgent" as some players that gets issues like not beeing able to login and play at all. Like SG got now after the latest update, his game wount start up at all :( You will get your gems sooner or later (I hope sooner). And maybe it will turn out for the better because at that point new weapons and gear might be out in the tributes and you'll be lucky and get thoose instead of having spent the gems now :)

And yes I am your Guild leader, DiGiTaL.