Options

Guild Level Event!

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Ave Immortals! [PAID OUT]

It's time to get your friends together and make a show of force! This event is about leveling up your guild, the higher the level your guild the better the payout!

Event run time: March 4th @ 12:00 PST to March 13th @ 12:00 PST
How to Play:

1: Play Blood & Glory: Immortals
2: Join a guild
3: Contribute to guild level progression
4: Receive prize based on guild level
Prizes:

Guild Level 08 - 11: 10 Senator Tributes
Guild Level 12 - 15: 2 Emperor Tributes
Guild Level 16: 4 Emperor Tributes & 1 Prometheus Flame TributeNote: Event will be paid out 1 to 2 weeks after event close.

Comments

• Options
    covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    Handles what is not clear is how the prizes will be awarded !!!
    The players will received one prize based on the guild level at the end of the tourney? or once you cross a level you'll be registered for getting the current level prize (40 senator; 12 emperor and 1 flame if you build a guild from zero ... don't think so !!!)?

The guilds that are already at maximum level will receive the top prize?

Thanks for clarifying the above.
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    To clarify:

You only get the prize if you are in the guild level range. So say you are guild level 10, each person in your guild gets 10 Senator Tributes but you do not get 10 Senator Tributes for each guild level from 8 to 11. Same goes for the guild level range of 12 to 15.

Further more you only get the prize from the level range you are in. So if you make it to to the range of 12 to 15 you do not get the 10 Senator Tributes and the 2 Emperor.

So the answer to your first question is you will receive one prize based on your guild level at the end of the tourney.

Answer to your second question is yes, guilds already at the top will receive the max prize. Can't not give them a prize because they already had a max level guild before the event. That's just be mean.

That help?
  • Options
    covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thanks, I thought so but wanted to be sure as i would have liked the idea of milestones :)
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • Options
    fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
    i think this reward event is good, and i hope this type of event can be more in future.