Options

In game typo: T8 jewelry

BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
To the Glu staff, thought I'd let you know both the T7 and T8 jewelry are called Emerald. The T8 ring and amulet are red, so I'm assuming they were meant to be called Ruby. Just letting you know. :)

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Beogard wrote: »
    To the Glu staff, thought I'd let you know both the T7 and T8 jewelry are called Emerald. The T8 ring and amulet are red, so I'm assuming they were meant to be called Ruby. Just letting you know. :)

Red beryl (also known as "red emerald" or "scarlet emerald") is a red variety of beryl.

But yeah, I'll inform the team of the typo. =P
  • Options
    annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    LOL
    Where did you come up with that Jeopardy-worthy nugget? Internet? We all know there are no lies on the internet!!
  • Options
    BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    Lol annon

I know, it's a silly, minor thing, but I've already talked to a handful of people who are confused about it. They both take hydra so it's not a huge deal.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    LOL
    Where did you come up with that Jeopardy-worthy nugget? Internet? We all know there are no lies on the internet!!

I actually came across that information when researching something specific that had to do with gemstones. But yeah Red Beryl is a thing.