Looking for an active guild

WasHWasH Registered Users 1 Posts
New to the game. First day playing, and I'm level 19. Just want to join a group of people who enjoy the game

Comments

• Altitude76Altitude76 Registered Users 1 Posts
    If you are an active player come and see me in mjolnir
  • petrospetros Registered Users 18 Posts
    You can join my guild but i prefer you can get a vp score of at least 10k easily
    BGI (Android)

Name: Arzetlam
    Guild:Purgatory (atm)
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    I too am looking for an active guild. Been playing a couple of days, also Lv 19, currently at 4500 VP (took me an entire day to figure out how it worked lol).

Please send me a PM on here with your in game name.

I am IOS based.

Sorry for hijackingthe thread, apparently I cannot make a new thread :(
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • ToxiChipmunkToxiChipmunk Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey guys I too am also new to the game however I decided to start a guild. My character is currently at level 15 and this game is very addicting so I see myself hopefully excelling quickly. I think this new guild would
    Be nice with a new players theme. I'm also IOS based. And my in game name is ToxiChipmunk with the guild
    Name being toxicdulge.

Hope to see y'all around!
  • anjelanjel Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm on Android. I'm also looking for an active guild that is semi-competitive but still casual. I started playing 2 weeks ago and have become pretty addicted but also am very busy with work and playing this game kills my battery insanely fast. Top character is level 21 GS 610 and second highest character is level 16 GS 400. Game name is also anjel.