Options

Reinstaled

HansaHansa Registered Users 26 Posts
Hello guys i reinstaled the game and now i dont have anymore my acc what i have to do so i can log in on my acc again ?

Comments

• Options
    13371337 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Please gmail help us we both los our guys my guy is 1337 ):
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Well both with lost characters but not exactly the same case...

You got a serious bug from your explanation where you received corrupted files after a purchase. Which made the game create a new profile for you after the restart. I would guess you are on Android side.

Hansa, choose to reinstall his game without taking a backup, because for some weird reason he thought that would get his gems back that he says Glu owns him. And he is on IOS side.
  • Options
    I play BGI on ios i just did reinstall cuz i had chat problem game bugs and i had ervy minut network eror
  • Options
    Hansa wrote: »
    I play BGI on ios i just did reinstall cuz i had chat problem game bugs and i had ervy minut network eror

Well, if you had read what others here on forum write or asked anyone of your Guild mates you would have known everyone have the chat and network buggs. Reinstall of a Glu game is never I good idea if you don't know exactly what you are doing.
  • Options
    But i reinstaled before tho and i had no problems whit the game i reinstalled cuz i had chat problems
  • Options
    Sirdigital is it possible to get myacc back ???
  • Options
    The DivineThe Divine Registered Users 3 Posts
    So you mean that deleting and reinstalling a Glu game is not a good idea ? You ever heard of iCloud backup guys ? Or any other form of backup on mobile ? You guys call yourself advanced and you cant get a simple backup system going on ??!! All the other mmo pvp games got it. So why cant you ? People should just use their glu forums account to log in and that would save their progress. Its easy im surprised you guys haven't done it yet. Btw its a great game i would be ****ed to if i lost all of my data lol. Wish the glu team all the best in the future updates.
    :cool:
  • Options
    Ooooooooooooo dangggg so I made a ticket a few actually if spent lots of money my guy is high ranked and the leader of the 2 ranked guild also I placed 5 th in event and awaiting rewards when this happens )': I am so so disappointed and I never got to use my gems )'; pls glue or GM help me make this right. Any suggestions ???
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Well both with lost characters but not exactly the same case...

You got a serious bug from your explanation where you received corrupted files after a purchase. Which made the game create a new profile for you after the restart. I would guess you are on Android side.

Hansa, choose to reinstall his game without taking a backup, because for some weird reason he thought that would get his gems back that he says Glu owns him. And he is on IOS side.
  • Options
    LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    1337 wrote: »
    Ooooooooooooo dangggg so I made a ticket a few actually if spent lots of money my guy is high ranked and the leader of the 2 ranked guild also I placed 5 th in event and awaiting rewards when this happens )': I am so so disappointed and I never got to use my gems )'; pls glue or GM help me make this right. Any suggestions ???

Are you trying to impersonate MrDiGiTaL?

The Divine you talk to SirDiGiTaL as he would represent Glu, he is just a player like you (atleast for now).
  • Options
    The Divine wrote: »
    So you mean that deleting and reinstalling a Glu game is not a good idea ? You ever heard of iCloud backup guys ? Or any other form of backup on mobile ? You guys call yourself advanced and you cant get a simple backup system going on ??!! All the other mmo pvp games got it. So why cant you ? People should just use their glu forums account to log in and that would save their progress. Its easy im surprised you guys haven't done it yet. Btw its a great game i would be ****ed to if i lost all of my data lol. Wish the glu team all the best in the future updates.

Divine: Yeah I'm just a player just like you. And that was my point, if you know what you are doing and acctually use the icload or iTunes backup to restore your game you should be fine. But if you don't and just blindly uninstall the game then your profile will be "reset". Acctually it doesn't get reset since your real profile with all the progress is untouched on the Glu server side. But your device is connectiong to their servers as a new game thereby new profile.

And yes the problem causing this kind of sh!t is the fact that instead of having a normal login/password authentication like most other games Glu have decided to go the use game/device hash from files to authenticate. I'm with you, told Glu numerous of times they should have went the login/password route which would make boh the players happy and easy themself alot of pain/support cases.

1337: Huh?
  • Options
    How would I be trying to Impersonate someone *** ????????? You make no sense
  • Options
    Yes digital I am using a Kindle fire HD
    Still no response from my ticket or my post /: I am trying to keep faith that a nice GM will skip a lunch and help me wile it's fresh and maters lol
  • Options
    1337 wrote: »
    How would I be trying to Impersonate someone *** ????????? You make no sense

That was some missunderstanding on what you wrote. You see I happen to be the Guild leader of the 2:d (or first, can be debatable :) Guild on IOS side and I ended 4th (almost 5th as you wrote) so pretty much what you wrote about yourself sounded like you where talking about me :p

Anyway, hope you get your issue sorted out. As far as I see it the release on Android side has alot of issues :(
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Sadly if you had reinstalled and lost your data the only way to get it back is by going through contacting the Customer Care team, as I cannot help you over the forums with such matters.

You'll have to be patient with the Customer Care team as they handle all of the games we have here at the company.