Options

One more HACKER

ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
Hacker
Hello admins!
Theres some hacking going on by Wildone player of ZasynemVSEM guild. He has low GS and he did around 4 mil. VP points. Please check it.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    [IMG][/img]dd28d8e52f12.jpg
  • Options
    [IMG][/img]2ae6b4dd29a5.jpg
  • Options
    Here we go with other two characters

[IMG][/img]8366a8abb556.jpg
  • Options
    [IMG][/img]54b5c66feae8.jpg
  • Options
    XxSGxXXxSGxX Registered Users 25 Posts
    i would suggest to have a view option at leaderboard so we can catch more hackers please reflect to the team
  • Options
    Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    It's all the guild they are the Russians from ew3
  • Options
    Already asked him but don't know russian
    2lstgdd.jpg
  • Options
    YouNerfedItYouNerfedIt Registered Users 47 Posts
    I guess its time to have a good old fashioned "report hackers here" thread to have another 236 pages, the hack has been released for some time and like the whole game its just another with their hackers shifted over.

Looking over the top 150 in the tourney and the results and knowing people from another website, hackers are everywhere.

Ibaraki,
    Roman2277,
    JonWayne 6399GS but does 50kvp in a round <<== the GS is not enough to kill/ survive.

All hacking, spamming the no cool down on pots and skills its been done for years by these same people who only care about themselves and without gloo doing anything.

Now we just wait for the rest of Alfa, Vietlegends and District12 to do their magic.
  • Options
    Roman and john are not hackers.john Wayne is the greatest Ew player of all time
  • Options
    WildOneVlWildOneVl Registered Users 21 Posts
    ROFL! Hacker? Seriously? =) Good luck guys. Glu check me pls =) More than that - check ke77ster, Akillies, Santanera and Digital- i wasted more than 500$ on that tornament- and i don`t believe that they wasted much more.
    BTW, fallas- 6k GS - 25-30k VP per 1 run easily ;)
  • Options
    One more thing- why should i play all classes? I love mage- it`s mobile - and i play it, so ?
    And thanks for u`r interest- i`m glad that i`m discussed and and being envied.
  • Options
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Roman and john are not hackers.john Wayne is the greatest Ew player of all time

03-08-2015, 12:57 AM #17
    roman2277
    Jailbroken

Device: iPod Touch 5
    iOS Version: 6.0.1
    iTunes Version: iTunes 11
    Carrier: T-Mobile

Whirlwind-not work.Others work.Fix it.Thanks.

Go take off your tinfoil hat, rosy red glasses, drop your paranoia and being delusional. Your buddy likes to post about gloo games in that website and how he enjoys hacking.

As for the 6399gs one 50kvp rounds don't work with a aluminum based weapon.
  • Options
    WildOneVl wrote: »
    One more thing- why should i play all classes? I love mage- it`s mobile - and i play it, so ?
    And thanks for u`r interest- i`m glad that i`m discussed and and being envied.

Seems so, by the gossipy old grandmas who have nothing better to do than talk about everyone else without seeing whats really going on.

Obviously the guild Grandmas'R'Us are playing... Better watch out!
  • Options
    TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    Another guild id like to flag is guaiguai

IOS based, guild has less than 7700gs total (for all members) and yet somehow gathered over 2.5 VP points in 24 hours (the last 24 hours to be exact).

Im calling BS.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • Options
    Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Bez_n_zvu.png
  • Options
    Haha Roman caught out on isinful lol . Wildone it's obvious that your a hacker as you have 6000 gs and achieve 50 knin a round and I have 11k gs with runes a plenty and also a limited edition weapon with 3680 gs and yours is 1500 and i can get 25?-40 per round.seem to be using the potion and skill hack
  • Options
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Haha Roman caught out on isinful lol . Wildone it's obvious that your a hacker as you have 6000 gs and achieve 50 knin a round and I have 11k gs with runes a plenty and also a limited edition weapon with 3680 gs and yours is 1500 and i can get 25?-40 per round.seem to be using the potion and skill hack

Obviously u spent ur money for items and I spent mine for bottles- I get 21-25k per round at hard I stage. Mine 6,800 alows me to get it. Btw, the fact that I'm Russian doesn't mean I'm a hacker - so pls no nationalism here.
  • Options
    So during admins check about me pls contact me I'll proove u by my bank checks my donations for energy bottles.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Obviously u spent ur money for items and I spent mine for bottles- I get 21-25k per round at hard I stage. Mine 6,800 alows me to get it. Btw, the fact that I'm Russian doesn't mean I'm a hacker - so pls no nationalism here.

Dude, who are you trying to fool anyway? With that ****py gear and ****py runes, you would hardly get 10k/round on your warlock. And spending gems on bottles wount change that fact.
  • Options
    He would not even be able to do hard 1 with that warlock
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Dude, who are you trying to fool anyway? With that ****py gear and ****py runes, you would hardly get 10k/round on your warlock. And spending gems on bottles wount change that fact.

Sure man sure
  • Options
    Ibaraki hasn't even got 4k gs and has done almost 4 million vp you russians are stupid
  • Options
    Why do u offense me with such rude words? Did I tell u anything offensive?

I'm not going to explain brainless people simple mathematics. So Handles when u are going to check me for cheating contact me in pm I'll send out my payment checks.
  • Options
    If not contact him here on ios gods wmmgb7.jpg
    Or look at his request for tourney 34so375.jpg
  • Options
    Why do u offense me with such rude words? Did I tell u anything offensive?

I'm not going to explain brainless people simple mathematics. So Handles when u are going to check me for cheating contact me in pm I'll send out my payment checks.

You are the only brainless thinking anyone who knows the game would fall for your explanation. And again your payment doesn't change anything. Obvious cheat is still obvious cheat nomatter how many billions you would show in payment.
  • Options
    ooopps must of slipped your mind gotcha you cheating mother fuKka
  • Options
    What's that :confused:
  • Options
    Wow guy and ure occusing me in cheating? Iosgods.com? Seriously! Looool! Andmin check this both for being cheaters also:) good luck morons I knew that 6-7-11millions VP is a bull cheaters sh*t
  • Options
    Your profile of the same ipn that is in hack as in here which has now been forwarded to GLU customer care
  • Options
    What's that :confused:

How come cheaters are so dumb ?