Reporting HACKER!

NickandnameNickandname Registered Users 29 Posts
Today we invited a new guild member "WaRRRrioR" and we found out that he is cheater. We already kicked him out and here is the screen shoot...

Screenshot_2015-04-06-07-57-20-0b6cd3.png

Comments

• covseicacovseica Registered Users 24 Posts
    Today we invited a new guild member "WaRRRrioR" and we found out that he is cheater. We already kicked him out and here is the screen shoot...

Screenshot_2015-04-06-07-57-20-0b6cd3.png

You deserve a reward for your decisions - kick and report.

We can report any suspicions players but in the end GLU will have to investigate and decide if they are hackers or not; also IMPROVE PROTECTION AGAINST HACKERS.
    BG - FonsecaRom
    EW - FonsecaRO
  • TheMacTheMac Registered Users 91 Posts
    covseica wrote: »
    You deserve a reward for your decisions - kick and report.

We can report any suspicions players but in the end GLU will have to investigate and decide if they are hackers or not; also IMPROVE PROTECTION AGAINST HACKERS.

Yeah, now that is a genuine super questionable score. I still wouldnt resort to actually outright calling a person a hacker as all I have or would have is those screen shots. But bringing it to the attention of Glu and highlighting it for a further look was definately right.

Covseica, unfortunately the only way to secure the game from hacking is to base it all 100% online, with everything from energy, gold, gems, inventory etc all being managed from a server. This however would bring with it, an absolute tonne of traffic and lagg in between each and every button press.

I know of 1 game like that, and in 4 months they have had to upgrade their servers twice already lol.
    Guild: Actives | Platform: IOS | Best Guild Rank: 1st | Recruiting?: Reserve | Click HERE to apply
  • NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    Congrats for your prompt response to a player suspected of hacking all players appreciate this !!!