error666 Help

OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
network error666.
ID: NoSeven777
Android server
event description:
I brush VP score in the tournament.tip network error666.than,automatically restart the game.show suspended for 24 hours.please solve the problem.thanks!
use the1.1.1 version to download from Google store.
Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777

Comments

• KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    Help please

Same error here

ID: Kazejin
    Error: 666

I didn't anything illegal. Only playing the event then i realized i was banned for no reason 24 hours.

Please fix it GLU
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
  • lordwadimlordwadim Registered Users 5 Posts
    Такая же ошибка 666.Так же заблокирован аккаунт на 24 часа,а турнир то идёт.Разрабы жду от вас ответа,когда нам всё исправите.
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    help
    help
    !
  • bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    Onlyonce wrote: »
    help
    help
    !

It's the weekend. GLU does not work :(
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
  • fabio69fabio69 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same! After latest update, when i was playng a VP event this message appear to me! 24h ban for NO REASON!
  • KrpaNKrpaN Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here :/ they should fix this and give us some rewards aterwards!
  • wiwichuwiwichu Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same 666 error, before and after the latest update. In my case, it's only happening in the last stage of Rome

ID:Wiwichu
    Android server
    Good internet conection (the rest of the stages work)
    Huawei Ascend P7

Please fix the problem, i don't want to leave the game
  • SmokeBrSmokeBr Registered Users 9 Posts
    I caught the error 666 in the stage before the godo foi war in Rome
    I can not advance to the next stage because of this error.
    ID: Brutusss
    IOS 8.3. IPAD 2
  • zerocool777zerocool777 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Network error 666
    In siren event
    Banned for no reason
    android samsung galaxy s5
    please fix this and fast
    zero cool id
    bandyta wrote: »
    It's the weekend. GLU does not work :(

Great... Nohting to do
    After waiting for 24 hours, will continue to wait for 1400000000 hours, I was drunk
  • lordwadimlordwadim Registered Users 5 Posts
    Прождал сутки,и теперь ждать ещё 14кк дней,разрабы что за фигня,забанили ни за что,не отвечаете.
    error666
    ID: 123abc321
    andriod server
  • RytirRytir Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the same error and bann for nothing,ID: Rytir
  • hookshooks Registered Users 7 Posts
    It seems I am not the only one getting this error 666 and just to put in the records I got the error and was band for illegal operation ... is glu going for a record breaking in apps updates 3rd update in a week :confused:

user : hooks
  • LoBo_SALoBo_SA Registered Users 7 Posts
    So i guess they guys from GLU decided to cash out and run as nobody has made any effort in responding
    Provide information here the devs opened this thread:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130402-Banned-Issue
    Waiting for a week, problems are not resolved! Should we wait for 100000000 hours?
  • SmokeBrSmokeBr Registered Users 9 Posts
    Onlyonce wrote: »
    Waiting for a week, problems are not resolved! Should we wait for 100000000 hours?

Same here. Problems are not resolved. Error 666 in rome ( legendary mod)
    Ign: Brutusss
    Device: IOS 8.3 IPAD 2
    SmokeBr wrote: »
    Same here. Problems are not resolved. Error 666 in rome ( legendary mod)
    Ign: Brutusss
    Device: IOS 8.3 IPAD 2

The IOS server has a network error666?
  • imtherippleimtheripple Registered Users 1 Posts
    What is going on....today i level up to 38...i unlocked armor in my inventory that allowed me to fight in plauge ships.....i defeat it after quite some time and potions...and i get the 666 error.....this is unacceptable. .i would like to know when this will be fixed....and what if anything i will receive for the inconvenience. ......thank you for a speedy reply
  • Bengal1001Bengal1001 Registered Users 7 Posts
    What is going on....today i level up to 38...i unlocked armor in my inventory that allowed me to fight in plauge ships.....i defeat it after quite some time and potions...and i get the 666 error.....this is unacceptable. .i would like to know when this will be fixed....and what if anything i will receive for the inconvenience. ......thank you for a speedy reply

Same issue on plague ship. I also had it on sewers but after passing it 5 or so times it let me pass. I have passed plague ship at least 10 times and still can't proceed. From reading forums this has been an issue for at least a week. Are we any closer to a resolution?
    Bengal1001 wrote: »
    Same issue on plague ship. I also had it on sewers but after passing it 5 or so times it let me pass. I have passed plague ship at least 10 times and still can't proceed. From reading forums this has been an issue for at least a week. Are we any closer to a resolution?

I don't think so, the problem has been there for more than a week. I respect people who work in the game, but I will leave the game if it is not solved this week. It's becaming boring because we are trapped in some levels.
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    wiwichu wrote: »
    I don't think so, the problem has been there for more than a week. I respect people who work in the game, but I will leave the game if it is not solved this week. It's becaming boring because we are trapped in some levels.

No fix or communication for this bug yet?
    I'm stuck on Sewer Escape Legendary. Every time I beat it, I get the 666 error.

IGN: ClamChop
    Device: Nexus 7
  • Xraided449Xraided449 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I hasn't been able to level my main character for almost 2 weeks now? It's ridiculous that there is no fix for this yet, but maybe it's just because it doesn't affect everybody that they don't care. I don't want to pay some low level dungeon 1000 time to see my experience go up.

It would be really great if they could get their heads out of their bums and resolve all these issues already. Otherwise, diaf. Ty.
    e played the game for 2 weeks, has been banned for 11 days, continues to increase......
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    I think this is fixed. I was able to get past Sewer Escape. I wish there had been some communication as to when it actually happened
  • NickWangNickWang Registered Users 2 Posts
    yes.
    fix..............
  • kybosshogkybosshog Registered Users 1 Posts
    NickWang wrote: »
    yes.
    fix..............

started yesterday for me on the Plague Ship and again when I tried today. Since no info from them since this tread was made a week ago, guess I got a reason to stop wasting my time on this game. Thank Glu's the 362 error and the Legendary reset every login was not enough, but making so I can not even go forward in the game. How many time would you try to get a 666 reset at the end ?
    How dumb is it that I need Manticore stuff, but can only play levels that give Gryphon stuff, while tributes give me Hyrda stuff ? SCAM bad planning other than to force gem sells
    Totally agree with you. I told before that i would leave the game if the problem wasn't solved. i think it is uncomprehensible that the problem still not fixed. People are banned, we are stucked in Plague Ship and NOBODY has answered this thread or has tried to do something. So, bye bye BGI.