Error666 for Help

OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
network error666 for help
ID: NoSeven777
Android server
event description:
I brush VP score in the tournament.tip network error666.than,automatically restart the game.show suspended for 24 hours.please solve the problem.thanks!
use the1.1.1 version to download from Google store.
Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777

Comments

• OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    HELP
    help
    !
  • gasofgasof Registered Users 7 Posts
    Onlyonce wrote: »
    HELP
    help
    !

Me too, error 666 and banned 23 hours. Why? What i have done?
    Help please!!!!
  • aithoraithor Registered Users 11 Posts
    I' m locked only for use a jar live
  • jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    That´s pretty much everybody guys :) Sorry to break it to you - you can expect all sorts of misstreatment in this game.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • bandytabandyta Registered Users 22 Posts
    Onlyonce wrote: »
    HELP
    help
    !

It's the weekend.GLU does not work :(
    Guild: Soulreaver platform: Android
  • prkillaprkilla Registered Users 14 Posts
    bandyta wrote: »

not like it was any better on friday or thursday, they fixed a few bugs, only to give us even worse and more annoying bugs
    bandyta wrote: »
    After waiting for 24 hours, will continue to wait for 1400000000 hours, I was drunk
  • Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I just got the network 666 error as well and cannot proceed past sewer escape in legendary mode. I'm not banned though, but can't play the **** game. thanks Glu for the great game!
  • KrimsonCreekKrimsonCreek Registered Users 32 Posts
    I had the same issue as well with a couple other people i know so far all has been on sewer escape legendary using the barbaress char I personally believe its related to the broken trap skill. I eventually beat it without using the trap skill (used several potions) and finally did not receive the network 666 error bug.

If you are not using barbaress let me know cause then i will know my belief on that bug is wrong.
  • TyrakTyrak Registered Users 5 Posts
    KrimsonCreek,
    i got error 666 with Warlock.
  • BeastModdeBeastModde Registered Users 6 Posts
    I had the same issue as well with a couple other people i know so far all has been on sewer escape legendary using the barbaress char I personally believe its related to the broken trap skill. I eventually beat it without using the trap skill (used several potions) and finally did not receive the network 666 error bug.

If you are not using barbaress let me know cause then i will know my belief on that bug is wrong.

I experienced the same issue last night. I was using the Barbaress on the above mentioned level and after completing the level was given the error 666 which restarted the app. Everything else works fine. Well as good as it seemingly has been for everyone else. I do hope they fix this soon and in the interim I will attempt to beat this level without using traps and see if this allows me to progress.
    BeastModde wrote: »
    I experienced the same issue last night. I was using the Barbaress on the above mentioned level and after completing the level was given the error 666 which restarted the app. Everything else works fine. Well as good as it seemingly has been for everyone else. I do hope they fix this soon and in the interim I will attempt to beat this level without using traps and see if this allows me to progress.

would be nice to verify good luck on the lvl and let me know how it works.
    Tyrak wrote: »
    KrimsonCreek,
    i got error 666 with Warlock.

on the sewer escape legendary lvl?
  • TyrakTyrak Registered Users 5 Posts
    on last mission in Rome
  • Achille123Achille123 Registered Users 26 Posts

You're spot on. Legendary Sewer Escape with Barb. Will have to try without trap (yikes)
    i was able to avoid the 666 error by beating sewer escape without using the trap skill.
    BeastModde wrote: »
    i was able to avoid the 666 error by beating sewer escape without using the trap skill.

thats awesome to hear. Glad to have someone else confirm.
  • travisbotravisbo Registered Users 14 Posts
    Got the 666 using warlok used posions and mana
    Now that I've made it to Plague Ship I get the same error 666 and app restart upon beating this level with my Barb. I did use traps so I'll continue to attempt without using them. This is getting old fast. End of day Wednesday (per moderator Handles this is when dev team will have a fix for some other issues) can not get here too soon. Of course I don't expect much if anything.
    Beat Plague Ship without using traps but this time it didn't allow me to advance. I got the same error and app restart.
    Waiting for a week, problems are not resolved! Should we wait for 100000000 hours?
  • KazejinKazejin Registered Users 26 Posts
    1 week already... We want to play.
    Guild: BR TEAM Member: Kazejin
    H
    E
    L
    P
    !
    help!help!
    help
    help
    help
    has been banned for 11 days, continues to increase......
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    This was fixed for me randomly. Was able to get past legendary Sewer Escape with Barb. I did use traps, but I also spam tapped the grading screen, which is where the error popped up.

Either it was fixed without me knowing (it had been a week since playing the Barb), or tapping to get past the grade screen as soon as possible helped.

Just an FYI for those of you undergoing the same issue.
  • zeppazeppa Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sadly 2 weeks has gone and I still havent been able to pass sewer escape on legendary mode With my warrior. whey are you guys going to fix this?
  • PekeUFCPekeUFC Registered Users 2 Posts
    Maldito error 666 quiero jugar ya!!!!