Gorgon tourney iOS - screen zoomed in too much ????

Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
Thanks for the tourney back but in my honest opinion I think the new Gorgon arena is zoomed in to much and being hit too often by enemies outside the screen that you can't see and then can't reach what you think guys ????

Comments

• RhaagollRhaagoll Registered Users 64 Posts
    I'm on the Android side but feel similarly. Was killed a couple of times by Epic Gorgons who are off screen and that eye beam suddenly came in. Now I am trying to stay at the center and bottom of the screen as much as possible.
    Guild: FairNHonour | Character: Rhaagoll
  • JcFlowJcFlow Registered Users 8 Posts
    Please check 6atek score, not in the top 500 players and ranking points in an unbelievable speed.
  • SmoothJKSmoothJK Registered Users 19 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »
    Thanks for the tourney back but in my honest opinion I think the new Gorgon arena is zoomed in to much and being hit too often by enemies outside the screen that you can't see and then can't reach what you think guys ????

I agree with this. Screen is too zoomed in for sure, and the range on their ice shot should maybe be less. This has always been the hardest and most frustrating event, though.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sos1980 wrote: »

They seem to have done the size with the bigger rez phones in mind like Iphone 6+ Looks a bit better there. You can atleast see the whole map when you are centered.
  • Michael5032Michael5032 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Am on a 6+ and its zoomed in way to far i try and stay at bottom of screen but if an epic pops up on top am screwed
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Am on a 6+ and its zoomed in way to far i try and stay at bottom of screen but if an epic pops up on top am screwed

Yes but it is much better then on the other devices ;)