hacker VP issues

OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
In order to prevent hackers cheating in the game and keep the game fair, suggest the VP scores follow characters move, rather than to stay in the guild. For example GS100 brush 5 million VP hackers, hackers left the guild, even if the character is clear, but the VP scores on the guild is not clear. This is very unfair.
Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777

Comments

• OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    UP
    UP
    UP
    This is very unfair.
    Resist hackers to undermine the game fairness
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    You do not have to UP this, we have spoken about this alot of times with the Glu dev and Handles and they know it needs to be issued. And it was beeing implemented last time I heard anything about it. I was expecting it to have been patched last patch but it wasn't. It´s Glu we talk about so stuff doesn't always happen the speed one could wish for.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    You do not have to UP this, we have spoken about this alot of times with the Glu dev and Handles and they know it needs to be issued. And it was beeing implemented last time I heard anything about it. I was expecting it to have been patched last patch but it wasn't. It´s Glu we talk about so stuff doesn't always happen the speed one could wish for.

Thank you for your reply, GLU efficiency comparable to Chinese government officials. Can't solve the problem of the hacker VP. Game over
  • duckmeatduckmeat Registered Users 79 Posts
    Onlyonce wrote: »
    Thank you for your reply, GLU efficiency comparable to Chinese government officials. Can't solve the problem of the hacker VP. Game over

It isn't just Glu. It seems to be all MMO style games. Leads me to believe either all programmers are complete morons, or there is no drive to fix an issue. You have 5 players here out of thousands complaining, there is no need for Glu to address this issue with any speed. We are but single drops in many many buckets.

However on 1 such game I was a moderator for we did organize and execute an effective strike to reverse a game upgrade. However what it took was no easy task. On this game it took 70% of the mods on a combined 10 servers to get 50% or more of players on each server to stop buying funds. My server had about 90% participation, most of us Moderators lost our jobs, and yes it is a job Moderators get paid, even if only with in game funds, don't be fooled by the claims they don't get compensated.

Anyway back on point. The only way to get a developer to address an issue with speed is if enough people are complaining to effect their bottom line. That is what it takes to get speedy responses. On our strike it took about 10 hours for them to complete something they claimed would take weeks. Moderators have no more power than you and I. And most dont even know the name of a single developer, much less ever spoken to one or even knows how to contact any of them.

They have the same system for contacting them you and I do, a service ticket. And they get a response as fast as you and I do and no quicker. All a moderator is responsible for is to placate players and make sure forums and chat rooms do not get too inappropriate for the age rating on the game in question, that is the extent of their vast and mighty power.

Handel I mean no offense to what you do, but I am trying to inform these players why it is taking so long.
    A simple mind is entertained by simple things
    Resist hackers to undermine the game fairness
    duckmeat wrote: »
    It isn't just Glu. It seems to be all MMO style games. Leads me to believe either all programmers are complete morons, or there is no drive to fix an issue. You have 5 players here out of thousands complaining, there is no need for Glu to address this issue with any speed. We are but single drops in many many buckets.

However on 1 such game I was a moderator for we did organize and execute an effective strike to reverse a game upgrade. However what it took was no easy task. On this game it took 70% of the mods on a combined 10 servers to get 50% or more of players on each server to stop buying funds. My server had about 90% participation, most of us Moderators lost our jobs, and yes it is a job Moderators get paid, even if only with in game funds, don't be fooled by the claims they don't get compensated.

Anyway back on point. The only way to get a developer to address an issue with speed is if enough people are complaining to effect their bottom line. That is what it takes to get speedy responses. On our strike it took about 10 hours for them to complete something they claimed would take weeks. Moderators have no more power than you and I. And most dont even know the name of a single developer, much less ever spoken to one or even knows how to contact any of them.

They have the same system for contacting them you and I do, a service ticket. And they get a response as fast as you and I do and no quicker. All a moderator is responsible for is to placate players and make sure forums and chat rooms do not get too inappropriate for the age rating on the game in question, that is the extent of their vast and mighty power.

Handel I mean no offense to what you do, but I am trying to inform these players why it is taking so long.

This is tournament between hackers