Legendary Zues drops

Bengal1001Bengal1001 Registered Users 7 Posts
I have been farming zues for a week and I don't think I have seen an item drop different than Hades. Is the only way to get a decent weapon higher than lvl36 by using emporer tributes? My GS has basically stayed the same for a week!

Comments

• Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Bengal1001 wrote: »
    I have been farming zues for a week and I don't think I have seen an item drop different than Hades. Is the only way to get a decent weapon higher than lvl36 by using emporer tributes? My GS has basically stayed the same for a week!

Bengal,
    The answer to your question is yes & no. It also depends on what you MF % is at. If you have a lower magic find rate you will get less magic items. Zues does drop legendary weapons but it is much harder to get. You will need to grind maybe weeks to get one. You may get lucky. The higher up your magic find the more chances you have of getting better items. I have been having the same problem with legendary Hades. I can't seem to get a soul out of him. My magic find isn't high enough so it will take longer.
    Marcman320
  • BlundercatBlundercat Registered Users 61 Posts
    Anectdotally speaking, it seems to me that item drops is very much also tied to your GS. I get semi-regular legendary drops the higher my GS is for the god I am farming. Unfortunately, this often is the case when I no longer need those items.