Glu is ran by idiots

SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
Can you idiots not see in ios sever that a guild (brothers) ranked 157 with 41013 total gs full of 3k to maybe 5k gs players are in first place with 15 million vp. Does that make sense to you?? It does to me they are fûcking hackers!! You morons are either clueless or dont really care cause i know people are still spending money either not knowing these useless hackers are hacking or they dont care so you are still getting paid. Also this HaHA0857 guild that is pretty much laughing at glu thru their guild name is also hacking away. How can ampower get 200k vp within the same minute on timer. If i knew how to post a picture on this shît website i would but i guess im the idiot for not knowing how. Please go back to that worthless school you attended and get your money back cause glu as a whole company has no idea what they are doing.

Thank you and have a nice day!!!

Comments

• BunniesrcoolBunniesrcool Registered Users 9 Posts
    Well said, you forgot to mention mainstreet too though. They have always hacked every event and gotten away with it and now it's just blatantly obvious.
    Activating/Activated-Guild Leader
  • ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    And this has been continuing for 3 weeks already. Also amost everyone in top 30 atm s hacking.
    Legit and top spenders didn't just stop spending, but they are gonna quit eventually.
    Well, hackers were making really good income for company, but now people arent spending money and I believe glu ll clear game a bit from hackers. And after some time this ll happen again.
  • VaniclesVanicles Registered Users 18 Posts
    The whole top 5 players and guilds are hackers. This is absolutely absurd that smoker has that much vp. Glu either you are idiots or just turning a blind eye to this issue.
    Va-Na-Clees (pron.) Greek word meaning for man with one testicle.
  • BunniesrcoolBunniesrcool Registered Users 9 Posts
    Vanicles wrote: »
    The whole top 5 players and guilds are hackers. This is absolutely absurd that smoker has that much vp. Glu either you are idiots or just turning a blind eye to this issue.

I can tell you for a fact that activating does not hack. You can see the discrepancy easily in the top 5 guilds vp, hackers compared to legit. Everyone below the top 3 guilds isn't even close on vp. Mainstreet has been hacking forever and there is proof. Last week hackers again, and this week the hacking is just out of control. No point in even trying to spend. We stand no chance, until this is fixed Glu is gonna lose a lot of customers.
    Activating/Activated-Guild Leader
  • RobSetRobSet Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi guys,i play b & g immortals with my ipad 3 generation , update 8.2 and my name is SETTIMO in this game .. I spent 100 € for this event and ranks high there are two guilds that use hacks ! the first guild called BROTHERS with only three members with less 5kgs 30kkvp is impossible .. and the second is with MAINSTREET members with few gs and are in second place .. I spent a lot of money and if you do not intervene I will use legal action because this is a fraud against us .
    solve soon
  • VaniclesVanicles Registered Users 18 Posts
    Sorry if you thought I was saying activating was hacking I know for a fact your guild is clean and a bunch of good people. I'm mainly referring to mainstreet and brothers.
    Va-Na-Clees (pron.) Greek word meaning for man with one testicle.
  • SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Vanicles wrote: »

Top 3 guilds in event are hackers. Ascensions 18 of the 30 hall of fames are with no hacking. We earn everyone
  • Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Slice wrote: »
    Can you idiots not see in ios sever that a guild (brothers) ranked 157 with 41013 total gs full of 3k to maybe 5k gs players are in first place with 15 million vp. Does that make sense to you?? It does to me they are fûcking hackers!! You morons are either clueless or dont really care cause i know people are still spending money either not knowing these useless hackers are hacking or they dont care so you are still getting paid. Also this HaHA0857 guild that is pretty much laughing at glu thru their guild name is also hacking away. How can ampower get 200k vp within the same minute on timer. If i knew how to post a picture on this shît website i would but i guess im the idiot for not knowing how. Please go back to that worthless school you attended and get your money back cause glu as a whole company has no idea what they are doing.

Thank you and have a nice day!!![/QUOTE

Slice and everyone else,
    Unfortunately there are in the game. It does not mean GLu is run by idiots. Instead of bashing Glu we should be requesting bans. You can upload your screenshot on the customer service thing in game. That is what I did. We are currently ranked 16 and not one player in our guild is hacking. I know you must be angry but you need to run things past the proper channels so they can be taken care of. I am sure GLU is on the case.
    For all the hackers out there ( I hate you). GLu please do something about this. The top guilds are blatantly hacking. I have sent reports and screenshots in game to customer service.
    Thank you for your time,
    Marcman320
    Marcman320
  • Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Zero,
    Most of the guilds in the top 30 are in fact not hacking. Just look at our VP. Please refrain from making outlandish accusations.
    Marcman320
    Marcman320 wrote: »

Slice and everyone else,
    Unfortunately there are in the game. It does not mean GLu is run by idiots. Instead of bashing Glu we should be requesting bans. You can upload your screenshot on the customer service thing in game. That is what I did. We are currently ranked 16 and not one player in our guild is hacking. I know you must be angry but you need to run things past the proper channels so they can be taken care of. I am sure GLU is on the case.
    For all the hackers out there ( I hate you). GLu please do something about this. The top guilds are blatantly hacking. I have sent reports and screenshots in game to customer service.
    Thank you for your time,
    Marcman320

We have sent plenty of screen shots in pm directly to the handles they reset the players vp and then let them continue playing not ban them from game

Slice and everyone else,
    Thank you for your time,
    Marcman320

We have sent plenty of screen shots in pm directly to the handles they reset the players vp and then let them continue playing not ban them from game. And the customer service in support is a joke you dont talk directly to someone they send you computerized messages that see keywords in your message to know what to reply
    Zero,
    Most of the guilds in the top 30 are in fact not hacking. Just look at our VP. Please refrain from making outlandish accusations.

I wasn't talking about top 30 guilds Marc, but top 30 players, with a few exceptions people we and a lot of other players know are legit.
    Also, I wanna mention that even banning/removing wont make it clear. Like I said in the other thread nothing stops hackers to create new acc with newbie 200gs low lvl characters and to join guild they wanna promote. Even hacker ll be banned/removed the guild ll save his scores. If they ll be banned and their VP removed then they ll get more careful to play and stay at top 100-150.

All I'm saying ban is a good decision, but that doesn't solve the whole hacking issue. I'm not a programmer or something like that, but IP blocking d help I suppose.
  • SarojSaroj Registered Users 28 Posts
    that is LOL i did complain them on gorgon slayer event and as well as in manticore event too i get reply from glu is just we r invistigating them thanks for ur support ... bla bla bla.... plz check our term and condition.... so should i be happy with glu coz they are still letting those hackers to cheat and supporting their guild to get best tributes ???
  • SarojSaroj Registered Users 28 Posts

Slice and everyone else,
    Thank you for your time,
    Marcman320

that is LOL i did complain them on gorgon slayer event and as well as in manticore event too i get reply from glu is just we r invistigating them thanks for ur support ... bla bla bla.... plz check our term and condition.... so should i be happy with glu coz they are still letting those hackers to cheat and supporting their guild to get best tributes ???
    LOL is how you guys Slice and Saroj greatly COPY to the forum that GAME chat bug doubles text ;)