Top guilds ideas to help Glu help us

Marcman320Marcman320 Registered Users 25 Posts
To the B&g community. I feel your pain. The hacker situation is frustrating to me as well. Please look to the game leaders as an example. I always looked up to the top legit guilds. Now my guiild is one of them. What i ask of the community is to find a way to help Glu. This is our community/ game. If hackers have taken it over it is partly our jobs to take it back.

Glu is responsible for the maintenance of the game. We are responsible for helping them maintain and catch the hackers.
Please use this post as a means of suggedtions to a solution to our problem. Instead of thousands of tickets being put in and blasting Glu about the hackers we should be responsible as well. How do you expect the customer service team to get back to you when (probably a small team) is backlogged by thousands of tickets and requests?

Please use this post for ideas to help the situation. One of Mine is (create a hacker log post on forums for noticed or suspected hackers). This can help free up some customer service logs and allow admins to respond because they are getting bombarded as well.
Marcman320

Comments

• Roddrick202Roddrick202 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Marcman320 wrote: »
    To the B&g community. I feel your pain. The hacker situation is frustrating to me as well. Please look to the game leaders as an example. I always looked up to the top legit guilds. Now my guiild is one of them. What i ask of the community is to find a way to help Glu. This is our community/ game. If hackers have taken it over it is partly our jobs to take it back.

Glu is responsible for the maintenance of the game. We are responsible for helping them maintain and catch the hackers.
    Please use this post as a means of suggedtions to a solution to our problem. Instead of thousands of tickets being put in and blasting Glu about the hackers we should be responsible as well. How do you expect the customer service team to get back to you when (probably a small team) is backlogged by thousands of tickets and requests?

Please use this post for ideas to help the situation. One of Mine is (create a hacker log post on forums for noticed or suspected hackers). This can help free up some customer service logs and allow admins to respond because they are getting bombarded as well.

As a SO of that top guild you mention I agree with you. We do need to do more and report any proof we may have along with screen shot of the hacking. Also the other thing that bothers me is that many people are leaving the game for good. We have lost as have other guilds. So I will do my part to help and I hope others will as well.