Options

fix Game before adding any more content

2Next

Comments

• Options
    hellschefhellschef Registered Users 148 Posts
    100 percent agree I did not post this to call out any one was posted to help player get game fixed and was making a theoretical comment to one of my guild mates but sandlock thinks he's all that and surely we pride ourselves on being a non hacking guild and all players are warned of this before entering guild people are capable of change trust me I know .. but why hack a game in the first place to prove you can hack ooohhhh I'm impressed (not).. what impresses me is someone like myself who can go from 0 to 11 k gs in a month of die hard playing not taking the easy road .. but hey I don't judge keep comment clean and not questioning players and I have no problems .. this thread was to get glu to fix game not call out hacks if I wanted to calm people out then I would post just that ...
    Guild :: EXPERIENCED
  • Options
    SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    ... But I just find it comical that you guys cry about hackers but have a couple on your own guild ;)
  • Options
    First off I wasn't crying about you hacking I personally don't care was not what this thread was for .. thread was to get game fixed properly .. but you instead of commenting about problems with game have to just jump in like you're the ultimate gamer and know everyone's business sth u and go find a hole some weres .. we are trying to get this game fixed so we have a good game to play not spend half the time deciphering chat and conversation and getting constantly ripped off on tournaments ...and constant failures for new events .. go find another thread to bother or better yet just find another game ...
  • Options
    Syratton don't get angry. Give them time game is still version 1.1 they have list of bugs and working on it
  • Options
    annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    They have changed business model. This game is low priority. Instead, kim kardasn is top priority for bug fix.
    additionally, they are trying to.get the katy perry game out, as well as the britany spears game. Lastly, the just released terminator,the game that ties into the movie next month.
    in short, celeb and movie rights cost a huge amount. They have tens of millions at stake and trust me, they are working on those projects first. This little game means very little to them right now. Mebbe they could sell rights to it...who knows?
    Oh yeah, and how kill cyclop?
  • Options
    ^ I thought you said your farewells already :rolleyes:
  • Options
    annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    Im like a large BM that keeps swirling around the toilet but just wont go down!
  • Options
    You're crazy bro anonn lol
  • Options
    Listen first off don't post my names in forum or anyplace else second they have had 6 weeks to fix chat and is still double posting
    And just an FYI that's not my name just a false name I use just for **** like you
  • Options
    DankhzeDankhze Registered Users 5 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    Im like a large BM that keeps swirling around the toilet but just wont go down!
    Which is fkn awsome