Retirement from the game

vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
Originally I ws going to retire from the game, but after reading this thread, maybe there's light after all. This thread was designed to help you guys understand what my critical suggestions are and what I'm planning to do with the game.

Why did you have to make a thread?
Like I said, originally I was going to retire from the game due to TOS Violators (hackers) hurting my enjoyment of the game as well as the people who wish to play earnestly, but the key allegation was the prohibitively high expense of having to compete with the TOS Violators, in which I can't afford.

Why did you make suggestions in the first place?
These suggestions for the Dev Team were critical to increase enjoyment of the game in my opinion. Often my suggestions are ignored as not being critical to the Dev Team. These suggestions are as follows:
  • Multi-Tier, High-Powered, Level 11 to equip gear from Emperor Tributes, Hephaestus' Hammers and Anvils and Prometheus Flames with 6 times the power of Maxed-out Tier 8 Legendaries.
  • Gear Set Items should have 5% more output than non-gear set items.
  • 25 new levels, and about 2-3 new bosses, in which two to three gods are seeking to avenge the banishment of Ares, Hades, and Zeus.
  • The new levels should give you nothing but Kraken reagents. Moreso, these levels should scale to your gear quality. For example, if you have a weapon with 1700 attack, and your armor has a defense rating of 1700 overall, then the enemy difficulty will scale to ensure that it's easy to get an A at a recommended gear quality of 6000.
  • Nightmare Cycle of the Main Story (Ares, Hades, Zeus) with Tier 8 and Tier 9 Gear. You can only win Multi-Tier, High-Powered Gear at the Aftermath levels which scale to your gear quality. For the Nightmare Levels, it can be as painful as 14000 against Zeus.
  • Of course, the Gear Sets will only be available thorugh Hephaestus and Prometheus. The grand prize for Beast Slaying should actually be any multi-tier, high-powered gear pieces that are a part of the multi-tier gear set, with lower prizes being Emperor Tribute-given multi-tier, high-powered gear.
  • Currently Armor of the Dragon items are available only through Tributes. It needs to be made available when you defeat Ares, Hades, and Zeus as well given the ridiculous difficulty fighting them.
  • Per the Devs, the ban of TOS-Violators (Hackers) should stimulate fair and earnest play, and I appreciate the hackers cooperating with their banishment sentences from the game once the banishment system is fixed.
  • I might have more suggestions critical to stimulate free players without hurting their wallet, so I'll edit this list later.

What are your Gear Scores?
8496 as the Warlock, 7240 as the Gladiator, 13655 as the Barbaress

Can't you give the Warlock and the Gladiator a try on the Beast Slayer Event?
Not sure, because I've done all of my beast slayings as the Barbaress due to the immense attack power I possess with her.

Why didn't you post anything about your beef with TOS-Violators?
IMO the Forums aren't the place to do that, but given what the devs stated in a sticky, I'd be willing to catch any TOS-Violators in the next event, though I have to do things in an earnest fashion. Remember there are rules that I must follow in these forums.

Why do you tell us to watch our language in-game?
There are many players who are either in a relationship, engaged, or married with offspring who should not be seeing those inappropriate words anyway. Censor Bypassing is a big sin in both Glu and in any game so I'm not afraid of reporting those who bypass the censor in-game too.

What is your BGI Immortals Name?
mkim31

What platform and device you are playing under?
iPad Air 1, iOS 8.3 as I'm an Apple Loyalist

Are you going to play other Glu Games in the future?
Unsure.

I will have more to rant about, but this is what I have for now. Thank you for your time.
Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.