Posting in the right areas

vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
Lately I've noticed a couple of topics that were meant to be in the General Discussion container of these forums are mis-placed on the "Help and Tips" Forums. Unless I have either a tip and/or a gameplay mechanic to state out in general, I usually post in the General Discussion Area unless otherwise plausible for me to post at other areas with the exception of Announcements, which is GLU-controlled.

PLEASE post in the right areas of the forum. I'm starting to see a lot of "I need help" and/or "I have an issue" topic at the Help and Guides area where the nature of the message was meant to be placed on the General Discussion. I'm not going to mention any names and/or topics, but those topics are on dangerous grounds. I really hate to rant about this, but don't you guys think it's important that we post in the right sections of the forums?
Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.

Comments

• vesthervesther Registered Users 63 Posts
    I really don't like bumping topics, but apparently people aren't listening and thinking that I don't bleed in to the community very well. I've seen more topics going to the wrong message boards. Although I only have regular access to this forum, a lot of people are still posting messages at the wrong areas (i.e. Bugs and Problems in the game at the "How-to" Forum). I shouldn't have to bump this topic but for some reason, I've been quite turned-off about many people posting messages at the wrong spots for this game.
    Please read my rant before private messaging me. Thanks.
  • TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    We have bigger issues..android people have been asking for help for four days..we are regularly ignored..every update we lose players due to them not being able to log back on...me personally..I'm going to post my problem in every group..in every thread..if we could have a legitimate help section..where glu replied and acknowledged us..**** wouldn't be posted all over. My 2¢..
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    the guy above me is a tool..