No 1million vp award, where sre the admins!!??

closeexitcloseexit Registered Users 36 Posts
Not only have we not been getting xp after 50 but still no 1million vp award!!?? Fix this stuff or at least respond to the bugs in the forums so we know what to expect.

Maxumus
android/amazon
Maxumus 50 Gladiator Forever

Amazon

Comments

• ReinhardiusReinhardius Registered Users 12 Posts
    closeexit wrote: »
    Not only have we not been getting xp after 50 but still no 1million vp award!!?? Fix this stuff or at least respond to the bugs in the forums so we know what to expect.

Maxumus
    android/amazon

Write to the ingame support "contact Us" you will get an answer 1 or 2 days later and the 1 mill. reward tributes from the last events.
  • valcorevalcore Registered Users 9 Posts
    Write to the ingame support "contact Us" you will get an answer 1 or 2 days later and the 1 mill. reward tributes from the last events.

Well for me i have done that 3 times and no rewards for 1 mil slayer and 100k evolution.
    so if if it dosent work to write there where to write ?

tobbe7777
  • EvilOneEvilOne Registered Users 16 Posts
    For myself it took almost five weeks for customer service to even reply( after of course, the original auto response that let me know someone would respond in timely manner) then the response was a one time only compensation reward that DID NOT include the missed rewards for the final milestone for all the events that was not rewarded. After asking what that meant exactly I was told that making more, or adding to already existing tickets about the same issue would not be further responded to and that no further compensation would be awarded.
  • travisbotravisbo Registered Users 14 Posts
    Just hit 1 million no prize yet again and no resonse from support during chimrea event