9 weeks of million milestone VP glitch

KoonzipherKoonzipher Registered Users 8 Posts
most players deal with this on such a regular basis. Once again the reward for reaching a million VP during slayer event is not being sent. I have sent a ticket every day to the support in game, with no reply other than the two automatic messages I always get when opening a new ticket. Other members of my guild get random tributes sent to them saying, it's a one time gift. This is BS tho. This happens week after week. Every single event. That's 3 emperor tributes i am getting robbed on weekly. Now I have refrained from sharing the message that Glu does not care, but no more. I enjoy this game immensely, and will not stop playing... But I will NOT contribute to your bank account until this is fixed, and the rewards I earned have been sent and received. I will tell done of who is going to spend gems not to. Plus double chat and all the other version 2.0 bugs needs to be fixed.
BGI name: Koonzipher
iOS
Guild: SoberedUp

Comments

• NathalyNathaly Registered Users 92 Posts
    I agree with koon it is getting ridiculous plus the hackers invasion its getting out of hand....
    Ign: Nathaly
    IOS
    Guild: hellslords
  • ZeroHeroZeroHero Registered Users 45 Posts
    Nathaly wrote: »
    I agree with koon it is getting ridiculous plus the hackers invasion its getting out of hand....
    Ign: Nathaly
    IOS
    Guild: hellslords

It got out of hand long time ago, sadly. Noone cares about way less important issues such as maps bugs, milestone rewards, chat bugs, etc... No sign of any admins activity. We miss you Handles come back :p