What are Kraken reagents used for? How do I get a better weapon?

admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
I'm a lvl 45 warlock...

I'm on android, and I'm farming annubis and getting all of this krakken stuff, but... what's it for?

I got lucky through a emperor tribute and got a Rohatyn of the Hero, but there's nothing in the game that drops Rohatyns... so... How am I supposed to find a new weapon? I'm barely able to farm Ledgendary Zues, but there's no point since he doesn't drop Rohatyns.

Comments

• FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    admrlhuff wrote: »
    I'm a lvl 45 warlock...

I'm on android, and I'm farming annubis and getting all of this krakken stuff, but... what's it for?

I got lucky through a emperor tribute and got a Rohatyn of the Hero, but there's nothing in the game that drops Rohatyns... so... How am I supposed to find a new weapon? I'm barely able to farm Ledgendary Zues, but there's no point since he doesn't drop Rohatyns.

Kraken reagents are used for level 50 gear, purple wep, chest, helm i know drop from legendary Annubis...

the rohatyn of hero, is that the level 44 purple or gold?...i have the epic/purple conjurer Rohatyn of the hero on my warrlock, and he runs through leg zues pretty fast...working on leg Egypt now...
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
    lvl 44 blue... :(

Where did you get your weapon? Is it possible for anything to drop Rohatyns? Legendary Annubis? I can't see making it to him without a new weapon... GS of current weapon is 1955... It's been about a month since I got it, and getting the last upgrades seems like a waste on blues...

Not that I would ever play Zeus enough to get 2 souls of Hydra.
  • ThorinOakThorinOak Registered Users 10 Posts
    2 souls...lol
    If you want to get through leg Egypt, especially leg Anubus then you need to have mostly 3 star'd legendary gear which cost 5 apiece.
    As for a better weapon you can get the 44 gold or purple from emperor tributes and the purple from senator or flame tributes though it's rare.