Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

turf troubles!!!

BARUBAL808BARUBAL808 Registered Users 39 Posts
OK I want to start off by saying my team. Team diablo was in 74th place I took a 10m shower and now were 84... We cannt race because of orange bar and everyone is 0 points to me. My team and I would like to know what is going on....... We would like to race and not get **** out of this turf car and the cars we have already lost because of no launch or connection loss that is not Colby our doing. Some one PLEASE HELP!!!

Comments

• Options
    UprearUprear Registered Users 203 Posts
    restart your game.
  • Options
    Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    I feel your teams pain and hope y'all make it. I was getting that same orange bar and connection issue about 3 hrs ago. It's bs cause I couldn't race either, and I actually had a thought about teams dropping out of 100 due to those issues. Scary huh..
  • Options
    kruller1kruller1 Registered Users 184 Posts
    We fell from the 70's to the 90's because of this crap the. Had to work our a sses off to get back to the 70's.
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    I'm on Team Diablo with Barubal808 and we actually fell from #74 all the way to out of the top 100 with about 30 minutes left in turf. It was complete BS! We had to bust our assesss off that last 30 minutes and we finished 89. It's completely unacceptable that turf after turf we have to deal with crap like this. Yeah, yeah, we know. You are working on it. Race at your own risk. Next update in 2-3 weeks. #TheShowMustGoOn
  • Options
    FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    I had the stupid game freeze when I tried to enter the turf lobby, everytime on the last day of turf
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    This turf week was insane! My team averaged 25k per person, yet we ended up dropping just out of 100.. First time ever since turfing started.