Blood & Glory :Immortal (instruction download)

HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
hello guys here is a tips for you to teach you on how to download this Blood & Glory :Immortal epic game from your local applestore are not found or not available in your country here is my advice to you just follow my step and change to applestore to New Zealand please follow exactly .
go to applestore roll down bottom select Apple ID change country to new zealand key in only two address need changing otherwise remain unchanges
1, first line of Address only # change to :
(wellington mail centre lower hutt)
2, postcode #
(5012)

the picture show below:

IMG_0955.png

save confirm email applestore. then return back to apple store type in search for Blood & Glory :Immortal you will found it appear like this image below please makesure the game igame are show below is right one cause gluu releasing few version some are duo fight please beaware

IMG_0957.png

this is how is look fight ARPG game exactly same with ew1,2, and 3

Enjoy the showtime said goodbye to stupid ew3
Prev1

Comments

• HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    guys tournament now come and join us i have create a guild name call FallTitan :)
    is similar same like ew3 present but that much better free lot of spin and good weapon mine in game name remain same henshin cya
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    guys tournament now come and join us i have create a guild name call FallTitan :)
    is similar same like ew3 present but that much better free lot of spin and good weapon my in game name remain same henshin cya

Do yoy see what you have written ??? You want us to play another Glu game ????????? I rather kiss monkey *** and hit my ball with hammer. !!!!! Never again any game of thiss company. !!!!!! I have play 3 games already and every game broke and i have lost my game progress and a lot of TIME. !!!!!!!! never again glu game !!!!!!
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    But when i think about it. . . .the new game is superb !!!!!!!!!! Extra mega great wonderfull magnifficent and good too!!!!!!!!! I invite evey hacker and cheater to this game. Really!!!! You shoul d leave the the borring ew3and play the new one:-))
    revil wrote: »
    But when i think about it. . . .the new game is superb !!!!!!!!!! Extra mega great wonderfull magnifficent and good too!!!!!!!!! I invite evey hacker and cheater to this game. Really!!!! You shoul d leave the the borring ew3and play the new one:-))

hey you should try first before make any comment cause now I'm level 18 on warlord like monk so far no crash hang jam stuck or even reset to level 1 and sos member already play over they if you don't play that is your lost nothing to do with you this thread
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    So they def not gonna do anything for this game
  • toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    hey you should try first before make any comment cause now I'm level 18 on warlord like monk so far no crash hang jam stuck or even reset to level 1 and sos member already play over they if you don't play that is your lost nothing to do with you this thread

Same game with new skins? Looks like a copy paste of ew3, was expecting more from glu, even the gods of offering are almost the same. Hope they don't disappoint the players, we deserve the best game they can make. EW3:cool: was the best they made, can they do better?
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Same game with new skins? Looks like a copy paste of ew3, was expecting more from glu, even the gods of offering are almost the same. Hope they don't disappoint the players, we deserve the best game they can make. EW3:cool: was the best they made, can they do better?

Yes, almost 99% copy. The sound FX is exactly same also. Can you imagine Medusa scream like a man coz they reuse Wolfman sound?

And everything is much more expensive in B&G. Runes need 10 pieces to combine. USD$100 can only buy 3200 gems instead of5200, but in game stuff still cost same amount of gems. Bag space 190 gems, gold spin 100 gems, etc.

The only thing new is the Tournament. Quite fun, at least it's something different from EW3 even though it's still a pay-to-win kind of tour.

I already see many EW3 veterans playing this. I'm playing this while waiting for new content on EW3. Stopped playing EW3 at the moment.

yup ton the rule fusion, evolve & drill are exactly same this episode game quite good actually specially in monk, warrior or mage there three totally different armor or weapon but skill stunning are remain unchange copy phase from ew3 try it out not bad so far something is weird that war god mission today we know cyclops normal that giant rome army screaming like cyclops 100% lol not matching that cyclops is orcs and present rome is giant human how come he scream like orcs weird about this.
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Yes, almost 99% copy. The sound FX is exactly same also. Can you imagine Medusa scream like a man coz they reuse Wolfman sound?

And everything is much more expensive in B&G. Runes need 10 pieces to combine. USD$100 can only buy 3200 gems instead of5200, but in game stuff still cost same amount of gems. Bag space 190 gems, gold spin 100 gems, etc.

The only thing new is the Tournament. Quite fun, at least it's something different from EW3 even though it's still a pay-to-win kind of tour.

I already see many EW3 veterans playing this. I'm playing this while waiting for new content on EW3. Stopped playing EW3 at the moment.

hi jon
    nice to see u here ya sos1980 and christot are in game nowadays and pretty same with present ew3.
    and u r right the item compare with ew3 more expensive the wings still not releasing yet we don't know more about this game on developing we hope for this game come true with multiplayer duo player fighting with big boss same BossRush. i like most is graphic very nice environment so beautiful so far no crashing on current version 0.01 hope to see more old mate come and join cya
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Ew3 looks by far better
    Was expecting something like god of war, those fights against bosses like they did on death dome would be awsome, imagine the fight sequences at that precise moment when the hp bar drops to half and 1\4 ! they adopted the same system on ew3 :-( , got to keep it fresh glu or else it's just another game, another drop of water in the ocean.
    Was expecting something like god of war, those fights against bosses like they did on death dome would be awsome, imagine the fight sequences at that precise moment when the hp bar drops to half and 1\4 ! they adopted the same system on ew3 :-( , got to keep it fresh glu or else it's just another game, another drop of water in the ocean.

well i guess is already begin this is the sample B&G Immortal lol
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    When is this game going to come for the iphone.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Same game with cr.appier skins lol. I'm not touching another g lu product after the way they handled EW3... too bad, caus I would have been a customer for life.
    Sasuke read the beginning of the post, instructions to download for ios
    d=(´▽`)=b
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Sasuke read the beginning of the post, instructions to download for ios
    d=(´▽`)=b

I am trying to do this, but it won't work, its asking for credit card info. I dont use CC, any help?
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    I am trying to do this, but it won't work, its asking for credit card info. I dont use CC, any help?

Thanks for informing us on how you do your 400,000+ VP every offering tourney.
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Same game with cr.appier skins lol. I'm not touching another g lu product after the way they handled EW3... too bad, caus I would have been a customer for life.

hey Grim just give it a try this is another awesome game we are most fighter on ew3 already stopped right now and we are moving to this B&G immortals on ios add me friend list there :)

this information doesn't effect any credit issue ? but if you mentioned you have non credit card your account at all how did you registering apple store account ? that doesn't make sense lol check back your account issue that is nothing to do with us on instruction how to download
    Wow, it seems I have a stalker and you seem to be pointing out something based on your reply. Let me put some sense in you very narrow mind, yes I don't use CC, what I use is "itunes card" and I have an option on payment information which I can select "none", are you aware of that if I may ask? Before you reply on other people's post gather your facts and information first, unless your just the same as others who just craves for attention. Tsk tsk....
  • 3k4peikos3k4peikos Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have similar issue with the CC. Itunes accepts my CC in my country (Lithuania), but won't accept it in NZ. Comes up message in red saying "it is not a valid payment in this area" or something like that.
    Does anybody know when the rest of the worlds version is comming out?

3k4
    Wow, it seems I have a stalker and you seem to be pointing out something based on your reply. Let me put some sense in you very narrow mind, yes I don't use CC, what I use is "itunes card" and I have an option on payment information which I can select "none", are you aware of that if I may ask? Before you reply on other people's post gather your facts and information first, unless your just the same as others who just craves for attention. Tsk tsk....

hey pal i told u before this thread is only download instruction anything all about iTune card or other product refer back apple store and your comment should not exist here got that ? i only providing information to all member have a iTune account with non other business something like itune card or so on go to settle your ownself
    3k4peikos wrote: »
    I have similar issue with the CC. Itunes accepts my CC in my country (Lithuania), but won't accept it in NZ. Comes up message in red saying "it is not a valid payment in this area" or something like that.
    Does anybody know when the rest of the worlds version is comming out?

3k4

my advice for u is must use credit card number for first time and only once time registering after completed register then erased all credit card information like name or numbering it just need for first time registering for an iTune account during your creation of new iTune account this trade exchange credit card must fill in full form to complete a registration an account so i can't help you in this case then you may have to wait for it worldwide releasing version 1.0.0 & currently is version 0.0.1 is the beta version i think could be next year releasing this game for worldwide market or you can try this tutorials

In this video,
    Learn how to register an account on the iTunes Store
    without having to enter your credit card
    details. You will just need to have iTunes installed on your computer.
    hey pal i told u before this thread is only download instruction anything all about iTune card or other product refer back apple store and your comment should not exist here got that ? i only providing information to all member have a iTune account with non other business something like itune card or so on go to settle your ownself

My bad Henshin... I was refering to Truth's reply to me. I guess his one of my fans hahaha...
    My bad Henshin... I was refering to Truth's reply to me. I guess his one of my fans hahaha...

you're welcome and i felt that this beta networking problem still same as ew3 far more worst then ew3 cause when u fight within boss if ur network wifi or 3g,4g not good in signal reception better dont play this game it keep said hey network problem but in the game not paused the boss keep counter attacking us til we die the screen show still networking retries so no point game it same exactly with current ew3
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    i dont see this game on my iphone. It is not in the app store.
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    i dont see this game on my iphone. It is not in the app store.

hey Aomine read the first page follow the instruction
    (Note you have to change your iTune store country to New Zealand) because this is beta current version 0.1.0 usually once you see worldwide available that is Version 1.0.0 lol.

and i found this game program very bad worst i think the programing personal never checksum this photo show very clear below is normal .
    ori.png

this one is terrible wrong i never see craap game
    how come GS1 and Max GS also same 1GS are you kidding me

bud.png
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    how do i change my itune store country to new zealand?

5 step have to follow in order to change country at anytime anywhere here we go

1, open apple store (featured) roll down bottom Apple ID:######@any.com enter it
    2, View apple ID it will ask for your email and pass word just login
    3, select Country/Region (it will said change country or region) just enter
    4, select new zealand country press next AGREE Apple store ID change yes Agree
    5, last step roll down bottom only fill in and make change 2 step that is
    address (wellington mailcenter lower hutt) & postcode change to 5012 press next it will said CONGRATULATION APPLE STORE READY TO USE :)
    and i just pass the king of god (Hellboy normal) it drop Level 25 gold rings :) still hunting epic weapon
  • Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Sasuke? Aomine? Hahha
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Don't bother anymore. This game got an update too and as usually it's another scrrrew up by Glu.
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Sasuke? Aomine? Hahha
    Real gay name.....Wahahahaha