[Admin]Blood&Glory:Immortals

SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
Glu Admin, since you have started being active here again I'll try and give it a shot here since B&G doesn't have it's own forum and I'm getting nothing on my submitted ticket. Maybe you can see what the deal is.

Everything was working fine up until the latest 0.2.0 patch on my iPad Mini 2 iOS 8.1.1. Right after I updated it and tried to start the game it crashes right after the Glu logo and where the loading bar is suppose to start to load.

I've tried Everything including reinstalling the game and factory reset of the device. It still keep crashing right away. I think it authenticates right at start so it must be something corrupt on my account or something. I also have the game on my iPhone 5s with a noob account there and I had no problems updating that one. My main character is on my iPad and I've already invested a lot of time and supported you guys with some $$ already to get into top players so I wouldn't wanna restart.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Submitted a ticket for over a week now with no reply, username SirDiGiTaL. If you got time and possibility to have them look into it that would be great.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Glu Admin, since you have started being active here again I'll try and give it a shot here since B&G doesn't have it's own forum and I'm getting nothing on my submitted ticket. Maybe you can see what the deal is.

Everything was working fine up until the latest 0.2.0 patch on my iPad Mini 2 iOS 8.1.1. Right after I updated it and tried to start the game it crashes right after the Glu logo and where the loading bar is suppose to start to load.

I've tried Everything including reinstalling the game and factory reset of the device. It still keep crashing right away. I think it authenticates right at start so it must be something corrupt on my account or something. I also have the game on my iPhone 5s with a noob account there and I had no problems updating that one. My main character is on my iPad and I've already invested a lot of time and supported you guys with some $$ already to get into top players so I wouldn't wanna restart.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Submitted a ticket for over a week now with no reply, username SirDiGiTaL. If you got time and possibility to have them look into it that would be great.

Since the game is in beta, you'll need to continue with your ticket at this time.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    LOL do your games ever leave beta :)
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    LOL do your games ever leave beta :)

Yeah, sorry but that reply was really a bollox reply Admin. I just told you that noone from Glu seems to even bother giving a reply to the tickets even if the auto reply says you will be contacted within 5 businesses days. So what does continue with your ticket even mean? If no support will be given because the game is in Beta then you shouldn't take real cash there. If I get no reply for another week on my ticket I have no other choice but to get a refund on my expenses on that title.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    must be TONS of complaints on G LU games in general - the app store was quick to offer a refund when I told them that G LU doesn't bother responding to tickets.
    Yeah, sorry but that reply was really a bollox reply Admin. I just told you that noone from Glu seems to even bother giving a reply to the tickets even if the auto reply says you will be contacted within 5 businesses days. So what does continue with your ticket even mean? If no support will be given because the game is in Beta then you shouldn't take real cash there. If I get no reply for another week on my ticket I have no other choice but to get a refund on my expenses on that title.

Sorry to disappoint you. Just giving you the news straight. :/ Customer Care are the only ones who can do anything with regards to your account. But certainly feel free to follow up and get a refund as you need to.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint you. Just giving you the news straight. :/ Customer Care are the only ones who can do anything with regards to your account. But certainly feel free to follow up and get a refund as you need to.

Yeah, I don't mean to put it out on you, I know you can't really do anything about it so even if it gave me nothing thanks for replying I guess.

Just disappointed that a company like Glu with the net income they have can't handle the customer support better then this. I mean even if they don't have a solution for a problem right away they really need to get better at acknowledging the reported problem and make the players at least believe they care.

Yeah, the longer I wait the harder to get the refund so I can't really wait for months.
    Yeah, I don't mean to put it out on you, I know you can't really do anything about it so even if it gave me nothing thanks for replying I guess.

Just disappointed that a company like Glu with the net income they have can't handle the customer support better then this. I mean even if they don't have a solution for a problem right away they really need to get better at acknowledging the reported problem and make the players at least believe they care.

Yeah, the longer I wait the harder to get the refund so I can't really wait for months.

Choir... preaching to it. ;)

The team is seeing over 10x the number of tickets they usually have so they are doing the best they can. I'm looking into your ticket to at least see the status. Hopefully something can happen.
    Choir... preaching to it. ;)

The team is seeing over 10x the number of tickets they usually have so they are doing the best they can. Is your account under the email address you use for the forums? I can try to find out the progress at least.

Would appreciate what ever you can find. With that do you mean the email address that my iTunes account is connected to? Since we don't really enter any email address while starting and creating the game "account" on Ios.
    Would appreciate what ever you can find. With that do you mean the email address that my iTunes account is connected to? Since we don't really enter any email address while starting and creating the game "account" on Ios.

Sorry, I meant the email that you used when you created the ticket. But I think I found you and have the team taking a look. Again, I'm not sure what can be done because the title isn't even really supported yet, but I understand your frustration with having spent money. Hopefully things will move forward for you now.
    Sorry, I meant the email that you used when you created the ticket. But I think I found you and have the team taking a look. Again, I'm not sure what can be done because the title isn't even really supported yet, but I understand your frustration with having spent money. Hopefully things will move forward for you now.

Appreciate it, got a reply now that my issue has been forwarded to the right team. Thats atleast something so thanks for that.
    Now I hope they can fix it or atleast move my "profile" to my other device if it can't be solved any other way.
    Appreciate it, got a reply now that my issue has been forwarded to the right team. Thats atleast something so thanks for that.
    Now I hope they can fix it or atleast move my "profile" to my other device if it can't be solved any other way.

Glad I could help. Sometimes I can. :)
    Glad I could help. Sometimes I can. :)

Good news and bad news.

The good news is that Glu found the reason and an easy fix to the crash issue I where experiencing. If you are on an device that has 3G but where you have never ever used the 3G, I had an iPad Mini Retina with 3G but only ever used the wi-fi on it, then the game as of patch 0.2.0 will crash. So easy fix, put an SIM card in once then start the game. No need to have the SIM card again after that.

Bad news in my case right now is that, while waiting for Glu I tried factory reset and also Ios update, now the game doesn't recognize my game profile and only wants to start over from scratch even if I restore from the backup I took before all this :(

Now I hope Glu can move my old profile to this newly created one.

Anyway, if anyone else have this issue you know how to fix it. Thanks for your help Gluadmin.
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    My mini has the crashing issue but, it does not even have cellular data capabilities, so, 3G/ 4G issues are not my problem. Anything else that might fix the mini crashing problems?