Options

Blood and Glory: Immortals

I just saw that this game is already out in itunes store, but why is it only available in New Zealand? Will this be available in the US too?

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I just saw that this game is already out in itunes store, but why is it only available in New Zealand? Will this be available in the US too?

The game is currently in Beta.
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Nice... Can't wait to play this one too. Thanks for the reply admin.
  • Options
    FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Btw, this game is very quite similar to Eternity Warriors, is there any plans of having Eternity Warriors 4? I have heard rumors that it is already out in singapore. Any thoughts or info on this matter?
  • Options
    PirateTDPirateTD Registered Users 17 Posts
    Plz help me change my device... Haven't been able to contact any support... You guys are never around to help. Plz help.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    PirateTD wrote: »
    Plz help me change my device... Haven't been able to contact any support... You guys are never around to help. Plz help.

why you do that uninstallation ?? anyway only submit ticket and wait for another 28days from gluu mobile programing personal help you to transfer your account
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    When is blood and glory immortals coming to U.S.A? I want to play that game and i am so excited.

Coming soon... we don't release exact dates. :)
  • Options
    eric4131980eric4131980 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Character name is kaiowas, 143 year banned,I play on my phone its a Motorola G,I am a paying customer, not a hacker.
  • Options
    buckhunter74buckhunter74 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I urge anyone that's been wrongly banned to visit this thread and flag this app.. we all enjoyed the game.. I for one wish this was going to be fixed but don't see that happening. Glu is being totally irresponsible.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130702-Google-Play-response
  • Options
    LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    Stop spending $$$$$ We ARE ON STRIKE!!! Pass This on!!!!