Blood & Glory :Immortal (instruction download)

2Next

Comments

• ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    hey Aomine read the first page follow the instruction
    (Note you have to change your iTune store country to New Zealand) because this is beta current version 0.1.0 usually once you see worldwide available that is Version 1.0.0 lol.

and i found this game program very bad worst i think the programing personal never checksum this photo show very clear below is normal .
    ori.png

this one is terrible wrong i never see craap game
    how come GS1 and Max GS also same 1GS are you kidding me

bud.png

GS is only affected by 1 for IIF, no matter what that IIF is.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    GS is only affected by 1 for IIF, no matter what that IIF is.

haha how cant it be
    Gold Ring os Resolve GS30 MAX:115 requires Level:25 & compare with
    Gold Ring of Luck GS1 MAX:1 requires Level: 25 this amount is terrible wrong lol try imaging how this ring upgrade? max: 1 also same with gs1 seriously ? we upgrade this reagent ring when XP fusion become increasing gs but this ring clearly show u that hey i'm only max 1 gs funny itn't it
    haha how cant it be
    Gold Ring os Resolve GS30 MAX:115 requires Level:25 & compare with
    Gold Ring of Luck GS1 MAX:1 requires Level: 25 this amount is terrible wrong lol try imaging how this ring upgrade? max: 1 also same with gs1 seriously ? we upgrade this reagent ring when XP fusion become increasing gs but this ring clearly show u that hey i'm only max 1 gs funny itn't it

It's because of the IIF being the only stat of the ring.
    If this was a level 43 ring with 2000% IIF and IIF was it's only stat, then it would still have a max GS of 1.

Think about all your other gear. The IIF version of your Chest piece has 1 more stat point total than the HP/DEF only version. It's the same thing here, no matter what the percentage that your IIF item has, IIF as a stat in general is just worth 1 point to GLU. This also explains why CD/CD/ER rings are worth more. ER is worth however much ER is worth, but IIF is just worth 1 total.

Let's say i had a ring with CC/CD and a max gear score of 443.
    That same ring with maxed out CC/CD/IIF would have a max gear score of 444.

Let's also imagine that somewhere along the line, say from level 12 to 13 (out of 15), the update would only increase the IIF stat and nothing else. In this case, in this particular item upgrade, GS would not increase as IIF doesn't care how much the IIF is currently at, if IIF is present, you already get your 1 for it no matter what, whenever you upgrade from 1 to 2, your GS is only increased because of the increases to CC and CD.

It should "make sense" now. Should they change the "value" of IIF? I think they should! :P Especially knowing how much extra grinding we do to get the "perfect" pieces.
    It's because of the IIF being the only stat of the ring.
    If this was a level 43 ring with 2000% IIF and IIF was it's only stat, then it would still have a max GS of 1.

Think about all your other gear. The IIF version of your Chest piece has 1 more stat point total than the HP/DEF only version. It's the same thing here, no matter what the percentage that your IIF item has, IIF as a stat in general is just worth 1 point to GLU. This also explains why CD/CD/ER rings are worth more. ER is worth however much ER is worth, but IIF is just worth 1 total.

Let's say i had a ring with CC/CD and a max gear score of 443.
    That same ring with maxed out CC/CD/IIF would have a max gear score of 444.

Let's also imagine that somewhere along the line, say from level 12 to 13 (out of 15), the update would only increase the IIF stat and nothing else. In this case, in this particular item upgrade, GS would not increase as IIF doesn't care how much the IIF is currently at, if IIF is present, you already get your 1 for it no matter what, whenever you upgrade from 1 to 2, your GS is only increased because of the increases to CC and CD.

It should "make sense" now. Should they change the "value" of IIF? I think they should! :P Especially knowing how much extra grinding we do to get the "perfect" pieces.

this picture show gs1 & maximum gs 1 how could u upgrading increasing ur gs ? beside this ring maximum is only 1gs lol otherwise the iif cc cd or attack not related lol how could it be maximum 1 gs ? this is my point and if u check out upper photo show that maximum is 115gs that makesense but this ring maximum is 1gs hope could it happen
    this picture show gs1 & maximum gs 1 how could u upgrading increasing ur gs ? beside this ring maximum is only 1gs lol otherwise the iif cc cd or attack not related lol how could it be maximum 1 gs ? this is my point and if u check out upper photo show that maximum is 115gs that makesense but this ring maximum is 1gs hope could it happen

Because CD has different GS values based on what your CD is. IIF has a GS value of 1 no matter what.
    Go find the version of that ring with CD and IIF on it, and it will have a maximum GS of 116.
    Because CD has different GS values based on what your CD is. IIF has a GS value of 1 no matter what.
    Go find the version of that ring with CD and IIF on it, and it will have a maximum GS of 116.

chris did u found this item also like 1gs but unfortunately i had sold this item otherwise will see how it does look like after fusion this ring and i felt this skill upgrading has double difficult to earn $ buy skill these is too high price to paid for it anyway chris make a new thread (Blood & Glory :immortals primier) so we all can easier locate where is most reagent drop from some reagent i had fail to locate of blood of manticore this stupid have to pass that cyclops legen no way out to find this resources
    chris did u found this item also like 1gs but unfortunately i had sold this item otherwise will see how it does look like after fusion this ring and i felt this skill upgrading has double difficult to earn $ buy skill these is too high price to paid for it anyway chris make a new thread (Blood & Glory :immortals primier) so we all can easier locate where is most reagent drop from some reagent i had fail to locate of blood of manticore this stupid have to pass that cyclops legen no way out to find this resources

I'm not that far yet, friend =)
    I'm not that far yet, friend =)

ya i saw imurk are amazing he is dragonfly really like dragon flying so fast up to top gs player for 3 hero :)
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    henshin can you make me an itune acc the country call New Zealand. Thnx babe. Please i need help. So i can play this game bec when i try to change the country it doesnt work please help me henshin.

hey Aomine i can't help you on this way cause create an new iTune account you need lot of information during your registeration an account lol.
    which step you have fail to change iTune Store ?? did you follow according what i writing here ?? should work lol try again here is rule have to complete before you get access for able to download

5 step have to follow in order to change country at anytime anywhere here we go

1, open apple store (featured) roll down bottom Apple ID:######@any.com enter it
    2, View apple ID it will ask for your email and pass word just login
    3, select Country/Region (it will said change country or region) just enter
    4, select new zealand country press next AGREE Apple store ID change yes Agree
    5, last step roll down bottom only fill in and make change 2 step that is
    address (wellington mailcenter lower hutt) & postcode change to 5012 press next it will said CONGRATULATION APPLE STORE READY TO USE
    Why cant this game come to the United States already please glu bring this game to the app store in United State.

ok you create your new yahoo or hotmail gmail sent me private pm i register for you :)
    henshin when i try to pm you on forum it says you have alot of messages so i added you as friend in ew3. So please respond. or do you have twitter or facebook if you do i will add you as friend.

Aomine did you try this before create your new free account for iTune without any credit card here is video for you i re post againt

try this video follow the step

https://twitter.com/paopaowell
    if fail add me at twitter add me :)
    it failed henshin so i am going to follow you on twitter and then you follow me then we chat lol love you.

pretty hard to do that cause it need lot of info likely registering lol i dont have any of your email username and password this was stuck me on
  • StmillerStmiller Registered Users 1 Posts
    What's with the network failures? Cannot even get into game anymore
    Stmiller wrote: »
    What's with the network failures? Cannot even get into game anymore

please refer to network topic let this thread sink and thanks
  • Alisa-LuRAlisa-LuR Registered Users 1 Posts
    1560.jpg
    Объявления о продаже в разделе «Рассада, саженцы, семена» в Кирове - бесплатные объявления о продаже и покупке на доске объявлений Classifieds24.. О деятельности: производство овощей и посадочного материала для садов и огородов, производство БАДов, деревообработка и пр. Прайс-лист на плодовые саженцы и семена. Цветы. Рассада, Саженцы, Семена в городе Кирове в 34 организациях, а такие товары как: ГАЗОН РУЛОННЫЙ, ГОРШОК, КАШПО ЦВЕТОЧНЫЙ КЕРАМИЧЕСКИЙ, ГОРШОК, КАШПО ЦВЕТОЧНЫЙ ПЛАСТМАССОВЫЙ, ГОРШОК, КАШПО ЦВЕТОЧНЫЙ ПЛАСТМАССОВЫЙ.
    Есть здесь и свой фактор риска – корректный выбор породы и сорта саженца. Если Вы задаетесь вопросом, где купить саженцы плодовых деревьев, уверенно ответим, что лучше всего сделать покупку в Садовом центре нашей компании. Саженцы от компании Ягодное, ЗАО Кирове (Россия). Каталог товаров - Саженцы. Продажа оптом и в розницу. Звоните!  Мы создали для вас Личный кабинет, чтобы вы могли быстрее покупать в следующий раз..
    Продажа Семена, саженцы в Киров. Регион Россия|Кировская область|Киров изменить регион. Информация о предложениях в рубрике Саженцы для Кирова.  Чтобы уточнить цены на товары и услуги в рубрике Саженцы или купить их в Кирове - свяжитесь с компанией поставщиком..
    огнёвка пчелиная противопоказания
    Товары для сада ИЗ РУК В РУКИ в Кирове. Купить рассаду, семена - частные и коммерческие объявления.  Саженцы и семена почтой по России. 25 a. Ижевск (286 км от Киров)., Мы представляем рейтинг компаний, продающих в Кирове садовый инвентарь.  Воспользовавшись нашей информацией Вы всегда сможете купить саженцы и другую садовый инвентарь по привлекательной цене и близко от дома..
    средство для удаления сорняков, белокрылка на комнатных цветах