Options

Holiday Forum Event: I wish for..

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Hello friends!

I'm here to give some gifts for the holidays. However to receive this gift, what I want in return is to hear what your character wants for the holidays.

All you need to do is respond to this thread with the request your character in game would make. Then after the end of the Holiday season (January 6th). The team will pick their top 5 favorite wishes and provides presents accordingly.

The Prizes:

1st Place: 1x Prometheus's Flame
2nd Place: 3x Emperor Tribute
3rd through 5th Place: 1x Emperor Tribute

Feel free to ask any question!

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello friends!

I'm here to give some gifts for the holidays. However to receive this gift, what I want in return is to hear what your character wants for the holidays.

All you need to do is respond to this thread with the request your character in game would make. Then after the end of the Holiday season (January 6th). The team will pick their top 5 favorite wishes and provides presents accordingly.

The Prizes:

1st Place: 1x Prometheus's Flame
    2nd Place: 3x Emperor Tribute
    3rd through 5th Place: 1x Emperor Tribute

Feel free to ask any question!

haha i need a great big top fire flame super weapon for gladiator hero he should use and equip the higher powerful weapon ever compare with lady or warlock and add on red armor suit for upcoming chinese new year 2015 event that pretty awesome
  • Options
    PirateTDPirateTD Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi there!! Love this idea. I would Iike to also see a new armour set. Or even more items to purchase in the store ie; light wings like in ew3 or even fix the demon wings and I would be happy. Thanks
  • Options
    DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    i want diffrent tournaments more than 2 preferly a like a monster farming tournament
    and only 3 days long just make em over the weekend not longer
    also information in game or in this forum on upcoming news so we can see what we are waiting for
  • Options
    Alright, the event is closed. The winners will be posted today and the prizes sent out by the end of day. (4 pm PST) Thank you to the three of you for participating!
  • Options
    Alright, the event is closed. The winners will be posted today and the prizes sent out by the end of day. (4 pm PST) Thank you to the three of you for participating!

ohh did i got any rewards ? wow admin you just made me happy lol if we will receive any rewards feedback from our opinion this is sweet
  • Options
    ohh did i got any rewards ? wow admin you just made me happy lol if we will receive any rewards feedback from our opinion this is sweet

Check your private message box. =)
  • Options
    The Winners in order are:

First: PirateTD
    Second: HenShin hoho
    Third: Dreipurs
    Fourth: Handles
    Fifth: Handles

Handles will not be paid out for his placement. =P
  • Options
    i not receive any yet so how long we need to wait for it and thanks for special rewards and this rewards very surprise and we are happy to heard this
  • Options
    i not receive any yet so how long we need to wait for it and thanks for special rewards and this rewards very surprise and we are happy to heard this

Looking into this right now. Sorry for the delay. =(
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Lol I'm one of the most active players in the B&G game and EW3 forum but I totaly missed B&G got it's own forum now. Lol, a bit late to the party, but better late then never right? :)
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Lol I'm one of the most active players in the B&G game and EW3 forum but I totaly missed B&G got it's own forum now. Lol, a bit late to the party, but better late then never right? :)

Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Lennie.BashevisLennie.Bashevis Registered Users 3 Posts
    My employer just released the calendar for 2015 and we went from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, 2014 to now those days are listed as Dec 24 Winter Holiday Dec 25 Winter Holiday......

Wow, just wow.