Accessing network .....

KungKung Registered Users 11 Posts
Hi There

Not sure if i am facing this problem only, since 3rd Jan 2015, logging in to game is very slow, today i can't even log in at all, it just keep displaying "Accessing Network" message and will eventually fail.

Ok I do not think it has anything to do with my connection, i can play EW3 the same time on this phone but not B&G,

Hope to hear some feedback.
Cheers

IGN : kungSG

Comments

• HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Kung wrote: »
    Hi There

Not sure if i am facing this problem only, since 3rd Jan 2015, logging in to game is very slow, today i can't even log in at all, it just keep displaying "Accessing Network" message and will eventually fail.

Ok I do not think it has anything to do with my connection, i can play EW3 the same time on this phone but not B&G,

Hope to hear some feedback.
    Cheers

IGN : kungSG

hello kung haha i got ideal for you better how to handle this beta version since it crash often we are the same problem always crash specially when in critical moment attacking the last boss it suddenly jump out from game and some more after killing the last boss and collect the precious item it crashing what the hell
    and try this may help you we are doing the same thing reset your idevice close all background apps shutdown restart your idevice and start the engine this the best performance for game speed for current beta version if this crash repeat again no need rebooting your idevice just force all background apps close and restart this game should fine and well. because i was doing this all time and waiting for admin to handle this lagging or crash issue
  • KungKung Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks man;

Tried your method, still the same accessing network message.
    It looks exactly the same issue EW3 encounter, glu did something on their end and now EW3 is playable.
    Perhaps they should patch the same in B&G
    ohh godamed my iphone also facing the same problem as u reporting here it said Network Error.Retry? WHATHEFAC
  • DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    Argh same shait with me
    ACESSION NETWORK
    Havnt been able to logg on all day
    fix it or tell whats wrong
    Hey guys

I can login as of now.
    I did not do anything so am guessing maybe glu did something on their servers?
    I hope this is permanent.
    I really don't know what to say, network error again.
    This morning was fine, no way to guess what's exactly is the problem.
    I hope any moderators are reading this, the network access problem is much better today, though at times i can't login at all.

I found a new issue now, after competing a dungeon, the network access error keeps popping up and you lose all the loot because there is no way to get connected but to force close the app.

Not sure anyone else is facing this issue as me.

Thanks.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Just wanted to let you all know that we have read this post on the issue. This issue is being investigated.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Update on the issue:

We believe we have found what was the cause of this issue and have since fixed it. This fix does not require any updates on the your end (the players).

If you keep getting this issue then please inform us, make sure you include your device and OS version in your message.
    Handles wrote: »
    Update on the issue:

We believe we have found what was the cause of this issue and have since fixed it. This fix does not require any updates on the your end (the players).

If you keep getting this issue then please inform us, make sure you include your device and OS version in your message.

i'm iOS 8.1.2 current beta since fixed so far back to usual but in barbarian king in olympus normal it keep crashing almost done to kill that boss and i feel this stage when started is begin lagging this stage was most terrible that i ever see before including legendary mode are exactly same way of lag
  • DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    ya it works fine now
    good job glu