Event vp milestone rewards

PirateTDPirateTD Registered Users 17 Posts
Hey there Handle or any other admin that may help. Thanks for the great rewards for the the holiday wish. I'm having troubles inserting photos into this forum, but I cannot claim my rewards for the wish list. Just the flame tribute was the only one I could claim. I've also had two vp milestone reward emails witch I could not claim either...

Looks to me like the holiday reward email was stacked on an already vp milestone that I could not claim. Not trying to be shady jus I've spent cash money on vp rewards that I haven't received.

Total tributes missing in inventory because I could not claim emails

7 emperors tributes
7 reserection scrolls
3 senator tributes
Including the emperors tributes that I got from the holiday prize.

This is only what I've cept track of, im positive there are more but the numbers shown are the only ones I can prove.

I know there are more people out there with this same issue, plz guys post ur threads so support can see the concerns, there doing a good job so far, and hope this mail issue gets solved.

Thanks for your time arrrrrrr!!!
PirateTD aka Pirate

Comments

• DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    Hi
    I have a similar problem but is it on the vip rewards
    when i got lvl 3-4 at the same time and in the same mail reward i didnt get a claim button
    my reward is 5 emperor and 3 jewelay tokkens and some revive scrolls cant remember how many

ive sent a tickets weeks ago but nothing happends

Hope you guys can fix it
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    We are currently testing this issue. Have either of you two sent in a message to our customer care team?

Note: Dreipurs I see that you did in fact state you sent in a ticket.
  • PirateTDPirateTD Registered Users 17 Posts
    I've sent tried contacting support since mid November. The only person who has replied to me about BGI is you Handles. I tend to try and stay off these forums, but seeing how this is the only way I've been getting responses about BGI is here... I guess I'll continue posting the problems I c until your customer care team is at full force towards BGI, it's a fantastic game and I hate to see it loose valued customers over a few data errors. I got faith in u guys. Can't wait to see the fix.

Thanks for your time.
    PirateTD aka Pirate
    The Customer Care team deals with tickets from all of our games, so they get pretty loaded on work. Feel free to post your game issues here and I'll help as much as possible and if I can't I will direct you to where you can get help.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hey Handle i just confuse about one thing here base on current version beta now for example my hero was 6000gs warlock only and he reaching to max on 6000gs tournament can't go further so after this tournament event was close and next week another new tournament event did my hero warlock set to beginning from 6000gs that i was stuck on previous ? what i mean here is the coming all event tournament my warlock hero will begin where i left from previous 6000gs that i can't even passed 1 round cause previously i was stuck on there no way to go i though it was reset to zero refreshing all gs to jump in that event tournament so any ideal for this issue and who again face the same problem that i did here ? please share your problem we wish to show on current beta version before it launching world wide soon lol
  • PirateTDPirateTD Registered Users 17 Posts
    handles!!! Thanks for the mail fix! Tell support much thanks!!! Awesome job fixing that problem for me. And thanks for the extra too. Truly show how dedicated you n your staff are to your customers. I'll continue playin and spreading the word about BGI can't wait for us to be able to switch devices is the only other thing I wish for. I'm sure it will come sooner than later. Especially once your data support realizes that if they add this feature more money will come your way because if PPP have this game on hand at all times there bound to spend spend spend. :) anyhoo thanks again!

Thanks for your time Aaaaarrrrrrr!!!!!
    PirateTD aka Pirate
  • DaveyJonesDaveyJones Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello handles or any glu admin. My in name game is DaveyJones I have tried getting a hold of support but nothing either from them. So now I'm lead to this method of support.

I have lost my game, it's no longer on my phone and I want my game back I've spent on gems and had planned on making this my new game to play. Can u plz help me get my game back or at least refund my money. Thanks and hope you can help.
    DaveyJones wrote: »
    Hello handles or any glu admin. My in name game is DaveyJones I have tried getting a hold of support but nothing either from them. So now I'm lead to this method of support.

I have lost my game, it's no longer on my phone and I want my game back I've spent on gems and had planned on making this my new game to play. Can u plz help me get my game back or at least refund my money. Thanks and hope you can help.

Sadly we cannot help you with account issues like this from the forums. You will have to wait for Customer Care to get back to you.

They have a high volume of issues to go through so it might take some time. Shoot me a private message in a bit if you still don't hear from them.