VIP milestone reward program still broken

PirateTDPirateTD Registered Users 17 Posts
Hi handles... Or gluu admin...
Thanks for fixing the email system but still do not get the empowers tributes after fist round...

For example, I am currently on round six. Indicated by the x6 marker in the VIP page.

First round I got all vip rewards..

Round two I got the senators tributes n scrolls n potions and jus the flame tribute BUT no emperors tribute.

Third round potions and scrolls senators and hammer tribute but NO emperor tributes.

Fourth and fifth round no hammer and no emperors tributes.

Now the sixth round I've recieved all tributes up to the fist set of emperors tributes.

In all, I am missing

3 hammer tributes
15 emperors tributes

Can you plz help me with this issue or is there some fine print I'm missing where it says I am not getting these rewards because you guys just like takin my money but not giving me what I spend my hard earned money on. I do not use residual income to play this game... I work 80hrs a week and don't have time to chase my money around. I just appreciate the thing I buy. So please hear me out and help me get this message to your support network tht seems to love avoiding one of this games too spenders.

Comments

• HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    PirateTD wrote: »
    I just appreciate the thing I buy. So please hear me out and help me get this message to your support network tht seems to love avoiding one of this games too spenders.

wow pirate you are amazing work for 80hr a week that is hurt man i've done my weekly on 48hr
  • PirateTDPirateTD Registered Users 17 Posts
    Well it's every second week but none the less. Jus don't like chasing stuff tht I've paid for..
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Please send in a ticket to the Customer Care team using "VIP milestone reward program" as the subject and we'll look into this issue for you.

Customer Care
  • PirateTDPirateTD Registered Users 17 Posts
    Sadly I have numerous times. For various things. Hope they actually respond. Thanks for the run around answer...
  • stros63stros63 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Really wish y'all would update my VIP. Spent tons on this game already and no rewards. Until, you have lost anymore potential cash from me. Sad, many players have to go through reminding. Y'all never need reminding recieving our visa payments