Blood & Glory: Immortals Give us your feedback!

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Hello!

This thread is for you, the players, to give us some feedback on your experiences in game. Be it things you noticed about game play, tributes, equipment or in game events.

Please specify which aspect of the game you are giving feedback about and as always follow the forum rooms.
Prev134567

Comments

• HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Hello!

This thread is for you, the players, to give us some feedback on your experiences in game. Be it things you noticed about game play, tributes, equipment or in game events.

Please specify which aspect of the game you are giving feedback about and as always follow the forum rooms.

honestly i been facing today very difficult moment due to same issue from old time it crash each time play only one round if i continue to play second round or mission it crash and force the game close jump out from game. so i wish glu could solve this very critical issue and i felt that specially in legendary the catwomen always crash and i keep pressing the attack button or the special skill button it force close i had very angry about this problem everytime almost end of mission it crashing and the tournament after finished end of there free energy glu giving us free watching movie to collect extra iron spin or totally restore 3 time of energy tournament also become a serious trouble it crash jump out from game honestly i hate this kind of trouble some keep repeat and repeat crash so what we feedback and report this issue is not a bullshiit or fake this is true happen in my iOS 8.1 current version iPhone 4S 64gb
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    honestly i been facing today very difficult moment due to same issue from old time it crash each time play only one round if i continue to play second round or mission it crash and force the game close jump out from game. so i wish glu could solve this very critical issue and i felt that specially in legendary the catwomen always crash and i keep pressing the attack button or the special skill button it force close i had very angry about this problem everytime almost end of mission it crashing and the tournament after finished end of there free energy glu giving us free watching movie to collect extra iron spin or totally restore 3 time of energy tournament also become a serious trouble it crash jump out from game honestly i hate this kind of trouble some keep repeat and repeat crash so what we feedback and report this issue is not a bullshiit or fake this is true happen in my iOS 8.1 current version iPhone 4S 64gb

Thanks for the reply!

I want to confirm some things to make sure we are on the same page.

Issue where you play any two Story Mission or Monster Slayer levels your game crashes:
    1) Does it have to be the same mission type in a row or does it happen if you play a Story Mission and then a Monster Slayer level?

Issue in which your game crashes when encountering the "catwoman" mob:
    1) There is no "catwoman" mob in game, can you please confirm the name of the mob you are having an issue with.
    2) Can you provide the mission name of the level you are having this issue on.

Issue in which you are not able to use skills:
    1) Does this happen on every level or one specific level.
    2) Can you name the class and skill names of the skills that are causing the issue.

Thank you in advance.
    Handles wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply!

I want to confirm some things to make sure we are on the same page.

Issue where you play any two Story Mission or Monster Slayer levels your game crashes:
    1) Does it have to be the same mission type in a row or does it happen if you play a Story Mission and then a Monster Slayer level?

Issue in which your game crashes when encountering the "catwoman" mob:
    1) There is no "catwoman" mob in game, can you please confirm the name of the mob you are having an issue with.
    2) Can you provide the mission name of the level you are having this issue on.

Issue in which you are not able to use skills:
    1) Does this happen on every level or one specific level.
    2) Can you name the class and skill names of the skills that are causing the issue.

Thank you in advance.

my reply for info crash is list below

1, Battle Legendary mode (Olympus) most worst is The Hall of Hero that catwomen once she appearing on screen it crashing but the funny thing is in final boss The King of the God's is totally fine no problem play kill him 20 time all done good no crashing sign. all the way whole mission on battle legendary in Olympus are chances very high crash few more mission before The Hall of Heroes legendary mode.

my current iOS 8.1.2 and in tournament free give spin or 3x energy recover example like i had play and use all of 3x energy it pop out special offer watching movie to receive 1 free spin usually it crash after complete finished view movie i felt that the program cannot get connect to server or networking fail it will also causing it crash i never been get any free spin or fully 3x energy recovering due to crash.

so far i had experience this two major crash and other player also same guild from Ascension Dragonfly he also face the same problem like i did crashing. please submit our feedback to programming side let them check and solve this problem because opening up for worldwide otherwise it will causing very seriously to player like ew3 today. thanks for your concerning we always love glu production let's cheer
    Thank you for your response. This information is being sent to our team for testing.
  • PirateTDPirateTD Registered Users 17 Posts
    It's an awesome game can't wait till it goes global and the network errors get fixed. A lil laggy at first but what do u expect from beta right. :) plz advance this game from beta so it's on a more consistent costumer care program
  • DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    Please make diffrent tournaments not same 2 every week. Make som monsterhunting tournys like in eternity warrior not every tournament is about most gems wins , do most kills wins

Also fix the crashes when playing quest happends mostly then

Higher equip would be nice maby a new map too

plz do tell whats coming like drills for spirits and so on

AND fix my vip rewards i dont got the darn claim button so i cant claim my rewards i send a ticket 2 weeks ago havnt heard anything for the team that is bad

hm ya the wings i got well i got 2 .fix the bug it looks like they are infront of me like a machine that moves the snow from the roads lol

If you can fix alll this would be nice a really cool game i love it kep up the good work
  • PirateTDPirateTD Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yes I agree with my busy Dre! Seems as if he n I are the only ones ever to be online all the time. And he was the first player to hit level 50. You should listen to him. He's awesome!!!
    Lol you are to kind Pirate
    Dreipurs wrote: »
    Please make diffrent tournaments not same 2 every week. Make som monsterhunting tournys like in eternity warrior not every tournament is about most gems wins , do most kills wins

Also fix the crashes when playing quest happends mostly then

Higher equip would be nice maby a new map too

plz do tell whats coming like drills for spirits and so on

AND fix my vip rewards i dont got the darn claim button so i cant claim my rewards i send a ticket 2 weeks ago havnt heard anything for the team that is bad

hm ya the wings i got well i got 2 .fix the bug it looks like they are infront of me like a machine that moves the snow from the roads lol

If you can fix alll this would be nice a really cool game i love it kep up the good work

Can you please provide Screen captures of the issues you are having with the claim button and the wings.
    Also can you provide:
    Device using:
    OS on Device:
    Ok ill try not good with computers ill try to insett photo on theese issues
    Well it didnt work
    How do i insett aphoto from my ipad here?
    [IMG][/img]23m1lbm.jpg
    Sometimes my VIP reward loks like this

[IMG][/img]f0no6c.jpg
    Sometimes it loks like this
    [IMG][/img]muv0c4.jpg
    What i can see it seems you FIXED my claim button
    Wohoo great job
    i havnt tryed the button yet ill wait to claim em for a better day but just to see this forum really have
    a effect is cool
    thx again
    mine still error to get any free gems watching movie and everytime finished ending watching everything was fine but when i click and close the video it pop out message said
    (Warning Data Error 362) what that mean ??

IMG_1310.png

following different days watching it pop out also same message lol

IMG_1311.png

please help and fix this bud we claim zero of rewards from offering watching movie free gems
    Just notice that gem price gone up with around 25%
    how come?
    it will make me buy less gems if none
    it use to be for 3200 gems 750 now its around 1000 swedish
    if this is the new price i will not buy and probably many more players do the same

hope you can go back to the early price
  • KungKung Registered Users 11 Posts
    Well, too late to earn any rewards now, but would love to see the followings:

1) do give us the pet and the ability for the pet to enter the dungeon

2) consider multiplayer mode, can invite guild members to enter boss dungeon

Oh one more thing, the chat function is not working properly.
    It will freeze if you leave the game and comes back later, only way is to close the app and launch the game again, it works but you can't see what was posted previously.
    is sad news to read like this feedback gluu should sent out the message to programing team and review againts what was actually happen nowadays
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Dreipurs wrote: »
    Just notice that gem price gone up with around 25%
    how come?
    it will make me buy less gems if none
    it use to be for 3200 gems 750 now its around 1000 swedish
    if this is the new price i will not buy and probably many more players do the same

hope you can go back to the early price

Yeah you are right Drei. B&G prices was already to high since compared to a game like EW3 you got less gems for the same $ amount and now the price has been increased? Reconsider this decision Handles and Glu team since this is really taking the pricing to high and will encourage players from spending any money.

But Drei your math is off it is a 33% price increase ;)
    33% is sick
    can you glu or handles tell why you did higher the cost
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    So Hades my feedback so far would be:

1. Make the extra set bonus matter more. I mean a few points in iif and def is pretty much equal to nothing and not worth anything really. I laughed when I first saw the +1GS in the 3 piece set. Only reason that we are trying to get a full set right now is that it´s pretty much the only challenge left to do for a high level player.

2. Please look into this price increase for gems that took place about 2 weeks ago. I don’t know if it’s a mistake or only my country (Sweden) that got this increase for some reason. I talked with another player and he said he saw no increase. Before it used to be what equals to $89 for 3200gems, and now there was a 33% price increase so it is $118 for 3200gems. This really turns me off spending $ right now.

3. Consider removing the required gs to fight a boss. I mean it’s one thing that there is a recommended but what the hell, required? I understand this might be a way to stop some hackers in the future or something but is so annoying for a player that likes to fight hard bosses and have some long and challenging fights. I used to beat every boss on a fraction of the recommended gs but have fights that was 15-20 min. Now it's pretty dumb that I have to come up to that required gs and have less of a challange.
    It's a really annoying feeling and a turn off for a player to manage to get to a boss and then see oh wow I have to go back and grind 2k more gs to even be able to try and fight him. Some people might stop playing because of this.

4. More of a question. Does the runes have any effect at all right now? I see no change at all putting on runes on my gear. If not you should make this pretty clear for players before we wast gems on rune spin and drills.

5. Add bosses that is not just a skin change of the EW3 bosses please.

6. B&G kind of have the same chat issue that EW3 has been having for about half a year now. The chat kind of works when you first enter the game but after doing a few maps and a few guild chat inputs it all stops and you can't see any chat inputs from others nor can you write anything yourself. Only PM messages to other players work. We have rapported this on EW3 side for 6 months now but nothing changes. Everyone have started to use other external chats like WhatsApp to be able to communicate instead of the non-working game chat. This is IOS side but I'm sure Android have the same issue. It used to work just great untill a patch that came to EW3 for about 6 months ago.

All I can think off right now, will add more later :)
    Nice input Digital i agree with it all
  • 69ways69ways Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well said SirDiGiTaL I agree 100% and the Gem price increase is a total P.O if anything they should lower the price
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    First of all hello to all BG players.

I used to play this but now I got pretty bored.

Would already aquired set gears ever get fixed?
    I got 2 pieces of Iapetus armour with stats worse than Diviner.

Also another thing that is very annoying is that inventory slots are way too few.
    More than half of my inventory is full with ****py things like medalions and runes.
    I can't do more than one battle without having to sell loot.
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Wow.
    The cherry on top: T8 out before global release.
    Very nice job Glu.
  • fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Is there a way to play this game without paying real money or joining a top guild? Because now I am just before legendary Ares with GS about 2000, but cannot start beating him with the current gear. Even though I have some potential gears but they need to be evolved first, and I have no clue where to get the evolution reagents (the manticore parts)...So , basically I get stuck, and can only go back and try to kill normal zeus...
    So handlers could the dev team fix the wing bug as i showed at the top of the topic?
    Whar about stackable relics?? can this be solved?
    How about more milestones reward ? this weeks winner in tourny had over 11 mill vp
    a few more rewards would be cool
    And why is gem price gone up for swedish players?