Options

In game PM

fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
hi all. how can we chat with another player privately in game? without clicking on the player of course...thx

Comments

• Options
    Also, after adding another player as friend, he cannot be seen in the friend list. not sure this is the design or a bug.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Yeah there is a bug in Friend List that Handles can send to the dev Team.

It used to work good where one player sent a friend invite, second one accepted and both saw eatchother.
    Since a while back that function broke and now if a player sends a friend invite and the second one accepts it, it's only the second one that gets the sender in his list. The sender gets a notification that it has been accepted but the person doesn't show up in his list.

The walkaround right now is:
    First person sends a friend request, sedond one doesnt accept this but instead he also sends a friend request. After this is sent both players can accept the request on eatch side and both will get eatchother in their list.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yeah there is a bug in Friend List that Handles can send to the dev Team.

i thought the dev team was a hacker in ew3 top guild android haha these is weird same name was use to be
  • Options
    ok thanks for the detailed info Mr. D...but it is really complicated for both people to see each other if this problem still exists..
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    fred5353 wrote: »
    Also, after adding another player as friend, he cannot be seen in the friend list. not sure this is the design or a bug.

Are you still experiencing this issue?

This was believe to be fixed with our last release.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Are you still experiencing this issue?

This was believe to be fixed with our last release.

Jepp it was fixed last patch. Oh happy Days! :)
  • Options
    Yes I am pretty sure that I cannot see newly added friends in my friend list.