Blood & Glory: Immortals Give us your feedback!

Comments

• DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    Plz atleast answer on any replys above
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I'll look into the wing issue. However I'm not aware there were wings in BGI.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I'll look into the wing issue. However I'm not aware there were wings in BGI.

Yes because the wings is what is important ....
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yes because the wings is what is important ....

Technically if the user has an item that isn't supposed to be there it is important. Just as important as the request for stackable relics, but I don't have any further information on that issue yet.
    Update:

There is currently no plans to make relics stackable in your inventory.
  • LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Update:

There is currently no plans to make relics stackable in your inventory.
    Dislike big time!

Any news on the maintenance? New content?
    The game is in beta, so yeah I say there is likely more content coming. ;)
  • 69ways69ways Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hello on Feb 8 I sent a request useing in game support with problem of fighting Zeus in legendary mode and gold weapon dropping for my warlock but instead of battle ending to collection screen it decided to leave me on playing field with no exit. I would like to have this weapon as i believe it to be one of the best you can get in game. Please kindly fix this and give what is mine i think waiting for more then 1 week already is far to long to resolve this. Thank you in advance for your timely support in this matter.

-What game you need help with: Blood & Glory Immortals
    -What device you have: iPhone 5
    -the Operating system installed on your device: 8.1.2
    -your nickname in the game: 69Ways2EatMe
  • fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I suggest that we could have a "replay" bottom after finishing each quest/level, just like the one we just had during the last tournament. So that we can save a lot of time by exiting the level, opening the map, and restarting the level again.
  • BeogardBeogard Registered Users 62 Posts
    A link to the forums from within the game now exists. Thank you!
    Being able to have more than 20 friends would be nice. Guilds can have up to 25 members, so right now this means not being able to be friends with your whole guild, let alone other players in the community.

Related: having guild members show up as coloured names on leaderboards. Friends are already green, guildies could be blue/yellow/etc.
  • LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    You should add a MOTD (message of the day) that will appear in the chat when you login. That way you can easily announce new info and let ppl know the address to the forum among other things. Cause tbh the forum is pretty dead right now, like 10 ppl active.
  • Siky8Siky8 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Do you guys made something with warlock attack speed? It seems much slower after today´s update. Moving and skills are good but attack speed seems much slower. Thanks for reply. (newest iOS, iPad 2 mini)

EDIT: confirmed, warlock attack speed is definitely slowed down.. just talked to other players. PLEASE, give warlock attack speed back to him. Now we cant even do the levels what we was farming before. Characters was balanced but now is warlock just piece of.. Move our feedback to the developers team to fix this issue as soon as possible. Thanks.
  • khmeekhmee Registered Users 21 Posts
    How is the iPhone 6+ bug fix coming? It's been over a week.
    Any idea about when this may be fixed?
    Fixing chat should be a top priority. Letting guilds set a MOTD would help guilds direct new members to Line/WhatsApp/Kik/etc. until you do.
  • khmeekhmee Registered Users 21 Posts
    The chat has been broke in the sister game ew3 for months. Letting people play would be in the best intrest of the company
    Hope it happens soon.
  • elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Hi my ign is elbandido and i use to have htc one but i upgraded to note 4 yesterday. I downloaded the game but my old data won't load......please help! Already submitted a ticket but i was wondering if it was going to take months to resolve, like ew3. Same thing happened there and no response over a month later. P.s. i was not reset because my character is still in guild and i was not hacking so don't start pointing fingers lol. Just data stuck in the cloud.
  • The DivineThe Divine Registered Users 3 Posts
    Here is my feedback:
    The game works and loads fine on my iPhone 4, so good job with that. Also the graphics are much better then IW3. And the game is easier to understand then IW3. Not as complicated or full of trolls(yet). Some of the things that i dont like is the amount of gems needed to get good gear. You guys are bigger money hoarders then candy crush ! Come on ! Is your goal to be the EA of mobile games?? Stop making a game just to get money or do you want to make a game that players actually enjoy ? If you do then here is what the game needs: pvp, co-op and a place where players could sell gear to other players.
    :cool:
  • tdexploittdexploit Registered Users 2 Posts
    Review of BGI
    It's one of the best F2P games I've played on my iPhone. Good graphics. Great gameplay. I'd rate 3/5 stars though.
    The ratio for evolve regeants to equipments and GS and drop location don't coincide, in my opinion. At around 1300 GS we start needing a bunch of Soul of Sirens for our old tier equips but Hades drop rates are lower than that of Diablo 3's yellow drop rate at 150% magic find. That's how disappointing Hades is for me right now. The alternative would be to get next tier equips but evolves start requiring Heart of Gryphons to be more effect than 2-3 start tier 2 equip. How are we able to get the HoG when the recommended GS is like 1500+? I feel the ratios need a fixing or maybe some increased drop rates. Getting from level 28-30 by farming Hades is not fun.
    Although, a replay button after battle completion would deter these dreadful feelings.

On a side note, I agree with The Divine on his gem opinion. The exchange rate and spending rate is astronomical. 100 gems for $5 that pays for 10 potions. Maybe 4 Soul of Sirens. It's not worth it, honestly. I understand the need to make money, but how do you make money by discouraging consumers to spend money?
  • xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Handles, unrelated but I thought you might have some insight. I can't access Contract Killer Sniper. The screen shows server maintenance. This has been for hours. System reboots do not change anything !!! Any suggestions or thoughts ???
  • HeiressHeiress Registered Users 9 Posts
    @Handles I have a question in regards to the Manticore Tournament that finished yesterday. On the Android version, I do not believe any users have received their prizes (users were posting in chat yesterday about not receiving anything, and I have some top players on my friends list and none of them have equipped the top prize). Is this a known issue/intentional on part of the developers, or is this an unintentional glitch that has prevented the entire player base from receiving their individual and guild tournament prizes? If this is a glitch, would it be possible to somehow get the Android players their prizes prior to the next tournament?
    Heiress wrote: »
    @Handles I have a question in regards to the Manticore Tournament that finished yesterday. On the Android version, I do not believe any users have received their prizes (users were posting in chat yesterday about not receiving anything, and I have some top players on my friends list and none of them have equipped the top prize). Is this a known issue/intentional on part of the developers, or is this an unintentional glitch that has prevented the entire player base from receiving their individual and guild tournament prizes? If this is a glitch, would it be possible to somehow get the Android players their prizes prior to the next tournament?

I will look into this issue and give you and update.
    xsgt1 wrote: »
    Handles, unrelated but I thought you might have some insight. I can't access Contract Killer Sniper. The screen shows server maintenance. This has been for hours. System reboots do not change anything !!! Any suggestions or thoughts ???

There was a maintenance on CK:S for the new v2.0 update.
    Thanks Handles, I really appreciate how quickly you've responded. When the tournament ended I didn't think much of it, I just figured we all needed to be patient as it takes awhile to give everyone their items. However by this morning, it seemed a bit off because even if there were thousands of prizes and it went in order of highest score, someone should have been running around with the newest prizes, but no one was. Moreover, the Hall of Fame (which should show the top players and guilds) was completely blank, which made me think that nothing seemed to have processed after the tournament ended. I checked the forums and didn't see any topics in regards to the tournament, so I thought I would ask here.
  • 13371337 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Iv spent $37 dollars and recived not a single gem .... made tickets and forum posts ..... waited the 24 hours it clames to be the max time for gem issues and now im going to miss the event i purchased them for ...... worst game support ever and i would strongly suggest against anyone taking the risk of spending cash on this game beware once they have your money your forgotten by glu.
  • cba222cba222 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks Handles, I really appreciate how quickly you've responded. When the tournament ended I didn't think much of it, I just figured we all needed to be patient as it takes awhile to give everyone their items. However by this morning, it seemed a bit off because even if there were thousands of prizes and it went in order of highest score, someone should have been running around with the newest prizes, but no one was. Moreover, the Hall of Fame (which should show the top players and guilds) was completely blank, which made me think that nothing seemed to have processed after the tournament ended. I checked the forums and didn't see any topics in regards to the tournament, so I thought I would ask here.

I would just like to say I am encountering this problem as well.

Otherwise, BGI is a great game so far. Having lots of fun.
    Handles, just as a heads up, but the new tournament has started, and the Manticore prizes were never distributed. In fact the entire Manticore tournament scores list has reset without trasferring to the Hall of Fame (which should show tournament winners). Will Glu considering compensating all players on the Android side for the previous tournament? Also for this current tournament, will users actually receive individual/guild prizes, or will this not process a second time because the issue has not been addressed?
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Handles, just as a heads up, but the new tournament has started, and the Manticore prizes were never distributed. In fact the entire Manticore tournament scores list has reset without trasferring to the Hall of Fame (which should show tournament winners). Will Glu considering compensating all players on the Android side for the previous tournament? Also for this current tournament, will users actually receive individual/guild prizes, or will this not process a second time because the issue has not been addressed?

fyi, i am on android side and we got guild and individual prizes after last tourney, about half hour or so after it stopped i think, not really sure how long, but same day, and not real long after...

firth
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • Oneiros (God of Dreams)Oneiros (God of Dreams) Registered Users 1 Posts
    First let me begin by saying this is a great and amazing game , i love the detail and work the developers put into the levels , it really feels like you're in Ancient rome and the most importantly the details they put into the gods. The gods are the most important and are like the antagonists for the game . They are what make the game interesting along with the events . I have a request, i think this game has a lot of potential i would gladly support and contribute to its developement by purchsing the game if you guys put up another app page for Blood and Glory so players who really like the game can donate to support the games development . My request is for B&G Immortals to have Morpheus the greek god of dreams featured as a boss in the game with his own level and minions in a Dream dimension , because he is the greek god of dreams. He would make an excellent addition the line up of gods you already have in the game . Here is his more info on Morpheus.Morpheus – The God of Dreams

Morpheus was the God of Dreams, the one with the amazing ability of appearing in dreams of mortals in any form. As his name implies – the Greek word “morphe” means “form” – he was the one who shaped and formed the dreams.

In The Arms of Morpheus
    Morpheus was the God responsible for the dreams of people. When in the arms of Morpheus people would enjoy a sound sleep, but would also see dream about their future or even coming events. Morpheus was the dream messenger of Gods, communicating the divine messages through images and stories, created as dreams.

Being the master of dreams, Morpheus had the ability to send images to the visions of people, to shape these images and give a form to the creatures that lived in dreams.