New Content Update

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Ave Immortals! Here is a quick rundown of the new content!

• Level up your Guild! Donate your spoils to the coffers to increase your Guild’s capacity!
  • Guild rewards now scale up as both you AND your guild level up!
  • Fuse the new item Relics into your gear to increase their XP, or donate them to your Guild!
  • New Event mob! Kill or be killed!
  • Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance and load times

We have also tweaked the Barbaress character a bit, hope you like it. ;)

Sadly with all this content update good news we have to inform you that the update requires us to wipe all guilds in the game. You and your friends will have to recreate your guilds once you log back in.

Comments

• DreipursDreipurs Registered Users 48 Posts
    Really nice to hear
    when does the update come?
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

• Level up your Guild! Donate your spoils to the coffers to increase your Guild’s capacity!
    • Fuse the new item Relics into your gear to increase their XP, or donate them to your Guild!

Sadly with all this content update good news we have to inform you that the update requires us to wipe all guilds in the game. You and your friends will have to recreate your guilds once you log back in.

that is good and update great news but i thing we need to ask for admin now our Ascension Guild leader was sera and her iPad been stolen she could not access this guild anymore how could we can move on to pass our guild leader to another ?? please we need your support
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    @HenShin hoho: With the new update all guilds will be wiped. So all you have to do is after the the update comes out is login and remake the guild.

@Dreipurs: Soon...
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sounds good Handles! And Thanks for the vip mail reward fix you did the other day :)
    Question about this part "Guild rewards now scale up as both you AND your guild level up". What will that mean to the players already level 50? Will they not be able to contribute to the Guild reward scaling except by using relics since they can't level up more? Or does their level 50 automaticly give the boost to Guild rewards system?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Sounds good Handles! And Thanks for the vip mail reward fix you did the other day :)
    Question about this part "Guild rewards now scale up as both you AND your guild level up". What will that mean to the players already level 50? Will they not be able to contribute to the Guild reward scaling except by using relics since they can't level up more? Or does their level 50 automaticly give the boost to Guild rewards system?

Level 50 players will actually be in a better position to help a guild level up, as they will have access to more and better ways to level the guild.
    @HenShin hoho: With the new update all guilds will be wiped. So all you have to do is after the the update comes out is login and remake the guild.

@Dreipurs: Soon...

thanks for info this is great way to solve some issue like we did lost idevice and not able to pass the leadership from one to another
    Level 50 players will actually be in a better position to help a guild level up, as they will have access to more and better ways to level the guild.

Glad to hear that, looking forward to see what you guys will make of this.
  • fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hi. I am new in this game. Ive got some relics from the event, but do not how to donate them to the guild. someone says this will be fixed after the update, is it true? so what will the relic do if it is donated? pls don't say "you will know after it is donated."...;-)
    fred5353 wrote: »
    Hi. I am new in this game. Ive got some relics from the event, but do not how to donate them to the guild. someone says this will be fixed after the update, is it true? so what will the relic do if it is donated? pls don't say "you will know after it is donated."...;-)

Well, basically this topic here is telling you just what you are asking.

Yes this upcoming update (date not set) makes it possible to donate the relics, this has not been possible up until this coming update. And what is does is it gives exp to the Guild and level up the Guild, and as your Guild levels up the rewards in the Guild offering gets "better".
  • fred5353fred5353 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Well, basically this topic here is telling you just what you are asking.

Yes this upcoming update (date not set) makes it possible to donate the relics, this has not been possible up until this coming update. And what is does is it gives exp to the Guild and level up the Guild, and as your Guild levels up the rewards in the Guild offering gets "better".

thanks digital.
    does this mean that the "prizes" during the tournament (where we can choose either for player or guild) will be available to receive? or not?
    fred5353 wrote: »
    thanks digital.
    does this mean that the "prizes" during the tournament (where we can choose either for player or guild) will be available to receive? or not?

Nah I doubt the Guild Exp will affect the Tournamnet Prizes in any way, they are what they are for everyone nomatter what level your Guild is. Or what exactly did you mean with "will be available to receive", I mean those prices have always been able to be recieved depending on what you've won. This scaling of rewards only affect the items that you get from the Guild offering spins as far as we know right now.

And what do you know, as we speak the update maintaince just started ;)
    well Digital we had a maint yesterday to but no update
    but i hope its time today cant wait
  • LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    Any plans guys on guildleader and name? :)
  • LanfearLanfear Registered Users 67 Posts
    Update in progress :)
    Hiya gang
    like the new tourny now there is 3 of em hope for more
    also like the donate thing in the guild but why only 25 members??
    and chatt is much better now graphics to like when new things come-

I was thinking about the vials love em but when are they gonna be released in the guild tribute?
    I offered over 1000 tributes got zero vials and our guild is already max in donations i feel a little bit fooled that is not ok.
    Already looking forward to the next update
    Dreipurs wrote: »
    Hiya gang
    like the new tourny now there is 3 of em hope for more
    also like the donate thing in the guild but why only 25 members??
    and chatt is much better now graphics to like when new things come-

I was thinking about the vials love em but when are they gonna be released in the guild tribute?
    I offered over 1000 tributes got zero vials and our guild is already max in donations i feel a little bit fooled that is not ok.
    Already looking forward to the next update

hi dre i have few gold crystals and purple but the donate select item in my donation would work when i press the button for donation before this update it work for donate and now totally would working including my watching video free 1gem so bad update never been fix this issue
    hi dre i have few gold crystals and purple but the donate select item in my donation would work when i press the button for donation before this update it work for donate and now totally would working including my watching video free 1gem so bad update never been fix this issue

You can't donate because we have maxed the Guild.. nothing wrong there. Henshin, you need to enter and be more Active during the Tournaments!
    You can't donate because we have maxed the Guild.. nothing wrong there. Henshin, you need to enter and be more Active during the Tournaments!

ohh ok thanks for info i though i could not able to press that button :)
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts
    dear Glu Admin
    BGI Android service
    why clear ?
    we didnot use any cheats/hacks.please restore our game!
    attach the ID(Onlyonce Roooooo kszz1984220 youhun rumeng Hoyboy ABCD88)
    help
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • OnlyonceOnlyonce Registered Users 107 Posts

why?why?why?we didnot use any hacks.We are 12 hours a day online activity game player.why?why?why?
    Guild: ISOXT character: NoSeven777
  • Digo_nit35Digo_nit35 Registered Users 8 Posts
    IGN: Digulim
    Affected: Yes
    Frequency: Sometimes when i receive a friend request is duplicated, i try to accept it and the game stucks at accessing network
    SS: none.
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  • minkzaminkza Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree with the post.:D